Britney still smokes

Honestly, I think Britney looks great for 35 years old. My Mom was born the same year as Britney although born in January and Britney in December. My Mom was also also once a smoker and has now quit. In my opinion Mom and Britney look around the same age and I think they both look great. Sure I wish Britney would quit smoking, but I know how hard it is to quit cuz I saw my Mom go through it.

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Honestly, I think Britney looks great for 35 years old. My Mom was born the same year as Britney although born in January and Britney in December. My Mom was also also once a smoker and has now quit. In my opinion Mom and Britney look around the same age and I think they both look great. Sure I wish Britney would quit smoking, but I know how hard it is to quit cuz I saw my Mom go through it.

Yup, it's hard. I'd find a lot of motivation if Britney could do it despite all her stress. I bet many others would too

Just now, sairaannopee99 said:

Yup, it's hard. I'd find a lot of motivation if Britney could do it despite all her stress. I bet many others would too

I really think you hit it on the head with the stress thing.  You see a lot of actors/actresses and musicians who smoke and I think it is because of the stress the media puts on them.

• Like 1

Just now, Gimme More said:

I really think you hit it on the head with the stress thing.  You see a lot of actors/actresses and musicians who smoke and I think it is because of the stress the media puts on them.

Yeah, as a smoker I can say that stress is the 1st thing that keeps you from quitting permanently. Last time I tried quitting I managed to be about a month without smoking but eventually the stress was overwhelming

1 minute ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Yeah, as a smoker I can say that stress is the 1st thing that keeps you from quitting permanently. Last time I tried quitting I managed to be about a month without smoking but eventually the stress was overwhelming

I really hope you can eventually kick the habit for good when the time is right for you.

• Like 1

I mean, obviously? We don't see every second of her life. I don't think she's a heavy, pack a day smoker and I do wish she'd quit for her health. But, it's her life and considering the chaos she went through (unsure whether the smoking pictures were before or after her visit to the western wall) I don't blame her for wanting to take the edge off.

1 hour ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Same. I think I'm at about a month right now and I don't think of it everyday, but in stressful situations I want a smoke so bad. Trying to quit for health and vanity reasons. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Physically I think she looks great, but one thing my sister and I noticed when we saw her in Vegas was how much her face had aged relative to her actual age. Has to be the smoking, I would think. 

Sun damage, childbirth, stress, meds, surgery, weight loss...

I mean I get the smoking concern but i gotta say it's a bit shallow for people's main concern about her smoking is because she looks older. Plus, she would have to be like 2 packs a day to have it age the way you think it has.

2 minutes ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

Sun damage, childbirth, stress, meds, surgery, weight loss...

I mean I get the smoking concern but i gotta say it's a bit shallow for people's main concern about her smoking is because she looks older. Plus, she would have to be like 2 packs a day to have it age the way you think it has.

Not my main concern, just sharing my experience seeing her in person. It's how I personally felt when I was there. Overall I think she looks great as I've said repeatedly in this forum. None of us know how much she does or doesn't smoke. 

33 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Not my main concern, just sharing my experience seeing her in person. It's how I personally felt when I was there. Overall I think she looks great as I've said repeatedly in this forum. None of us know how much she does or doesn't smoke. 

I understand and even tho I quoted you I wasn't trying to single you out in my response. I'm more or less responding to the fact that you mentioned it has to be the smoking, and I know you're not the only one who feels that way. I don't think the smoking is the only factor nor do I know how much of a factor it's playing in her aging. I just figure can't be smoking that much to make it be the only reason she's aging and if it was she's have to be a heavy smoker which wouldn't make sense because she probably would have a lot of trouble breathing, running around, and her speaking voice would be altered. She should quit but it's ultimately her choice to stop when she wants and I (again not towards you specifically) really don't think it's appropriate for this to keep coming up on this forum.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

I understand and even tho I quoted you I wasn't trying to single you out in my response. I'm more or less responding to the fact that you mentioned it has to be the smoking, and I know you're not the only one who feels that way. I don't think the smoking is the only factor nor do I know how much of a factor it's playing in her aging. I just figure can't be smoking that much to make it be the only reason she's aging and if it was she's have to be a heavy smoker which wouldn't make sense because she probably would have a lot of trouble breathing, running around, and her speaking voice would be altered. She should quit but it's ultimately her choice to stop when she wants and I (again not towards you specifically) really don't think it's appropriate for this to keep coming up on this forum.

That's fair and I shouldn't have been harsh in my response so I apologize. You're right, I shouldn't assume it's just smoking. I was just surprised, but the life celebrities lead is also intense and taxing. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gimme More said:

Good for you,keep it up.

I'm trying, man, but it is fucking hard. I got laid off about 3 weeks ago and even though I HATED working there with a passion, I'm not rich or even close to it so I need to find something soon before I blow through my savings. The stress has been killing me and I'm trying to avoid touching a cigarette. It's hard af. I get why Britney potentially smokes, but I do, as a fan, hope she's able to break the habit because it's not good. Same as I feel for myself. 

• Like 1

@TheOriginalDollz thanks for taking the time to point your opinion.

1. did I say she was ugly? NO

2. Did you not realize how stress she was back then and with alcohol and partying she would do?

when you mix those 2 together your face takes a change because your pores go through situations where it tries to adapt to the environment and over produces oil or stops. That's why for a while she looked tired. So please before you over react the way you did; take the time to ask someone why they have an opinion before you go out on them ok? Thanks

enjoy the rest of your night :)

@MakeMySugarFall it kinda is and the medication she has, I started studying skincare and skin for about 5 years now and I corrected my skin with supplements and skincare and saw a major different when I stopped hanging around people who smoked or drank. For her its just the stress and her having to smoke to relieve her anxiety. She looks great, it's just at time she looks tired. I'm glad you understand my viewpoint tho 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Alejandro93 said:

@MakeMySugarFall it kinda is and the medication she has, I started studying skincare and skin for about 5 years now and I corrected my skin with supplements and skincare and saw a major different when I stopped hanging around people who smoked or drank. For her its just the stress and her having to smoke to relieve her anxiety. She looks great, it's just at time she looks tired. I'm glad you understand my viewpoint tho 

Oh yeah, as someone who has smoked for years (casually but it's still smoking/not good) and sees a primary care physician and dermatologist regularly I know for vanity and health reasons why I need to stop. I can see in pictures what it's done to me and I hate it. Even for all the good I do (vitamins, drinking lots of water, exercise, etc.) I still am aware of the negative effects it's had on my body. My doctor also alerted me to recent studies that reject the common thought of "at least you don't smoke a pack a day." Turns out the health effects are the same even if you're a casual smoker. :/ I am trying so hard to stop.  

I should tell Britney we can be best friends and we can quit together lmao ??

59 minutes ago, Alejandro93 said:

@TheOriginalDollz thanks for taking the time to point your opinion.

1. did I say she was ugly? NO

2. Did you not realize how stress she was back then and with alcohol and partying she would do?

when you mix those 2 together your face takes a change because your pores go through situations where it tries to adapt to the environment and over produces oil or stops. That's why for a while she looked tired. So please before you over react the way you did; take the time to ask someone why they have an opinion before you go out on them ok? Thanks

enjoy the rest of your night :)

Ok first of all I never said that you said she was Ugly. Age does not make someone Ugly lol.  This thread is just so stupid and anything you could post you wanted to post her having a like rlly?:beauty: