Britney Spears Shuts Down The Haters!

Just now, lafibiou said:

OMG Britney lip syncs :xf11:

Honestly, I think this should stay taboo, this is kinda awkward to tell that she lipsyncs sometimes and sings the rest of the time :awkwarddd:

At least, I like her interviews for Israel, she sounds more honest and naturala

She is fucking opening up in those interviews lol. I wonder what it is about Israel or if she finally hit "fuck it" stage. She has been doing a lot of media for this tour, of course. I just can't believe it's a question still being asked. We all know it and it doesn't matter. They just want to shame her (they = the press and music snobs in general).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ☆☆☆BRITNEYJean☆☆☆ said:

Can someone write her answer here? :omgah:

Britney: I'm glad you're addressing this question because it's really funny, a lot of people think I don't sing live. Because I'm dancing so much i usually have a mixture of my voice and playback. It really pisses me off because I'm busting my ass out there and singing at the same time and no one ever gives me credit for it. :omg: 

I'm SHOOK

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, JoshLee said:

Britney: I'm glad you're addressing this question because it's really funny, a lot of people think I don't sing live. Because I'm dancing so much i usually have a mixture of my voice and playback. It really pisses me off because I'm busting my ass out there and singing at the same time and no one ever gives me credit for it. :omg: 

I'm SHOOK

:blurp:excuseme.gif.f7aa944a9aaab028e753ca4805f70584.gif

4 minutes ago, JoshLee said:

I'm SHOOK

For all those who told that she can't sing live and dancing at the same time :frenchy:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, JoshLee said:

I'm SHOOK

Britney IRL for this interview --> :queenflopga:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

She is fucking opening up in those interviews lol. I wonder what it is about Israel or if she finally hit "fuck it" stage. She has been doing a lot of media for this tour, of course. I just can't believe it's a question still being asked. We all know it and it doesn't matter. They just want to shame her (they = the press and music snobs in general).

Im happy that someone asked her about c-ship/lip-sync - she answered it without any problems because she is there solo and no one of here team/family/managment isn't there :goodside:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ☆☆☆BRITNEYJean☆☆☆ said:

Im happy that someone asked her about c-ship/lip-sync - she answered it without any problems because she is there solo and no one of here team/family/managment isn't there :goodside:

Yeah, no way in hell someone from her management team is there because I think they'd shut it down super fast. I'm loving this.

• Like 3

She is prob annoyed at the question because this is't news.....This isn't some shocking revaluation :FOH:

Tho I do miss those pre recorded vocals :crying1:  ...... I mean dance your ass off in your room for two songs and try singing too......Ok add 18 more songs a hot stage lights and high energy and tellme how that work out for ya. K Thanks! :plzno:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheOriginalDollz said:

She is prob annoyed at the question because this is't news.....This isn't some shocking revaluation :FOH:

Tho I do miss those pre recorded vocals :crying1:  ...... I mean dance your ass off in your room for two songs and try singing too......Ok add 18 more songs a hot stage lights and high energy and tellme how that work out for ya. K Thanks! :plzno:

I've tried to do Britney choreo + singing and I couldn't even make it through half a song. And I'm in shape! But not the kind of shape you need for live performing. I'm in awe of them all.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, heather said:

I don't care whether what she's saying is true or not, I love her sassy I don't give a fuck attitude. And she's right, she doesn't get the credit she deserves. For ANYTHING.

I live for those "fuck this shit!" moments! And it really makes me sad that she never gets credit for anything. Except her body of course, and she totally deserves that. But SHE needs more credit for her musical accomplishments, NOT those stupid mainstream artists who get every award there is... can't believe she only has 1 Grammy so far for example...

Oh god :Icant:

I'm cool with her lip-synching, but I don't like when they lie about it. She might be singing over the playback, but that's not a valid reason when your voice hasn't been heard once ever since she started the residency back in 2013. I'm not hating on her or anything, I'm just saying that considering the fact that her team controls all the questions she's asked they should avoid this topic because as I said before it's cool if she lip-synchs but they shouldn't lie about it.

• Like 5

lip-sync.jpg?fit=745%2C400

Hate hate hate hate Britney don’t care what anybody says because she is here to set the record straight!

Queen Britney shot down any accusations about her lip-sycning at any of her concerts during a recent interview with an Israeli television station. She stated:

“A lot of people think that I don’t sing live,” Spears said. “Because I’m dancing so much I do have a little bit of playback, but there’s a mixture of my voice and the playback. It really pisses me off because I am busting my ass out there and singing at the same time and nobody ever really gives me credit for it.”

Whoa! You tell em Britney! Stick up for yourself!

queen-4.gif

Dancing your ass off and singing at the same time is really difficult especially when you are running a 90 minute show with limited breaks. Give the Queen of pop a break. We are glad she stood up for herself. We love and will ALWAYS support you Britney! Haters will always hate!

Don’t mess with Britney Bitch.

ever-1.gif?resize=466%2C285

View the full article

They also asked if she's worried about anything happening at her show there, and she mentions the Manchester attack except she says it happened to Rihanna and then "corrects" herself and says Selena Gomez... in London... :jackk: oh britney...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, M.E. said:

They also asked if she's worried about anything happening at her show there, and she mentions the Manchester attack except she says it happened to Rihanna and then "corrects" herself and says Selena Gomez... in London... :jackk: oh britney...

Oh god I was wondering about that quote because it's been floating around Twitter and I was so confused. Oh Britney lmao.