Britney Meeting Fans in Bankok

It really makes me sad that people are trying to come for her for the first video. Britney is her own person and if she doesn't wanna be all up on the fans hugging them and stuff she doesn't have to be, nor should she be criticized for it. I thought it was a really cute, sweet meet and greet. She was polite, engaging and even danced along with them. Plus those fans don't seem to be upset, I don't know why everyone else wants to be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heather said:

It really makes me sad that people are trying to come for her for the first video. Britney is her own person and if she doesn't wanna be all up on the fans hugging them and stuff she doesn't have to be, nor should she be criticized for it. I thought it was a really cute, sweet meet and greet. She was polite, engaging and even danced along with them. Plus those fans don't seem to be upset, I don't know why everyone else wants to be.

Rigt she ust cam and met them as a normal person to person I love when she was like " wait...keep going!"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heather said:

They should say to her the truth about BJ, singing live and ask single 3 for Glory :orangu:

3 hours ago, heather said:

I understand her well. She's a busy woman and I'm glad she still makes time for meeting fans, even if it's for just a moment. And they clearly weren't complaining, I'd be happy too if I was in their position

Just now, TheOriginalDollz said:

Then why are you here if you feel this way ? Britney is just fine doing Britney. Do not get ass hurt because Britney is not doing what  YOU  want Britney to do .:getout:

I've noticed that whole team Britney did not 80% since 2013 of what fans wants and need, don't be mad at me. I'm just not affraid to say the truth even I'm her fan and there are some light parts what I love....just open your eyes and say everything right and wrong about her.

Just now, ☆☆☆BRITNEYJean☆☆☆ said:

I've noticed that whole team Britney did not 80% since 2013 of what fans wants and need, don't be mad at me. I'm just not affraid to say the truth even I'm her fan and there are some light parts what I love....just open your eyes and say everything right and wrong about her.

There is nothing wrong with her. If she is happy doing what she is doing and how she is doing it....Than I am happy. Hell after 2007-2008 I never thought I'd see this Britney again. Her life is not ours for the taking but hers to live ....as SHE PLEASES.:byebye:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheOriginalDollz said:

There is nothing wrong with her. If she is happy doing what she is doing and how she is doing it....Than I am happy. Hell after 2007-2008 I never thought I'd see this Britney again. Her life is not ours for the taking but hers to live ....as SHE PLEASES.:byebye:

Its questionable, hope it will her own life soon...