I suddenly want Britney to collaborate with Clean Bandit

I_need_me

Just listen to this freaking masterpiece, I am literally crying, it's too good :crying4:

Just imagine how amazing a song with Britney would be! I like them because their kind of EDM is not the typical repetitive, generic noise (I'm looking at you The Chainsmokers), but it actually sounds melodic and nice. If she's not going to put out a 3rd single or a new album in a while a cool collab with some DJ is all I need to feel satisfied :goodside:

3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Marina and the Diamonds? She has hit songs like Primadonna, How To Be A Heartbreaker, and even though this was not a hit my personal favorite Bubblegum Bitch. 

carey-lopez-dont-know-her-1.jpg.8113cd678a2b0d035f2f9f1807328224.jpg

Tbh

Spoiler

Also, idk Selena, Ariana, Demi, Miley (only her WB song I love), Nicki, Pink, Sia, Kesha, Taylor (listen her songs until to 2009) & other flop artists. 

Just now, Gimme More said:

Don't know of her. Marina also sounds pretty similar live though.

Even she is from US - Anastacia, sad that no one know her from US :crying1:

Spoiler

So - your homework is download Anastacia "Anastacia" album from 2004 and listen it

And download A Fine Frenzy "One Cell In The Sea" from 2007 album and Check what how must sounds raw real singers now 

They are not extra, but they worked hard and A Fine Frenzy did lots of adlibs & bg vox by herself:confidence:

• Like 1

Anastacia- I'm Outta Love. She has a very soulful strong dance pop musically sound. She does sound great.

Anastacia-Left Outside Alone. This track has more of a Rock Pop sound. (Kind of sounded like P!nk)

This shows she can do a lot with her voice which shows a lot of talent.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Anastacia- I'm Outta Love. She has a very soulful strong dance pop musically sound. She does sound great.

Anastacia-Left Outside Alone. This track has more of a Rock Pop sound. (Kind of sounded like P!nk)

This shows she can do a lot with her voice which shows a lot of talent.

And still she sounds the same like over 10yrs ago, so that's why I love her also, because she cared, always :)