I might even be a

4 hours ago, Gimme More said:

Whatever happened to the Hannah Montana Miley? She went a Little Cray Cray. She still has major talent though as evidence of this.

Demi has such a powerful voice and is also one of my favorites.

Miley murdered hannah in 2013 :bitchwhat:

jk

but for real, she brought 2009 miley back with malibu tho :yestbh:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Gimme More said:

Whatever happened to the Hannah Montana Miley? She went a Little Cray Cray. She still has major talent though as evidence of this.

Demi has such a powerful voice and is also one of my favorites.

Well, I think she was never allowed to be herself until the series and her contract with disney finished. And once it did, she went all in on trying to find her true self, and by trying to get away of that image that she felt was fake, she got lost thinking the more opposite to that persona she used to portray  she acted, the faster that ppl would stop thinking of her in that way, and she wouldn't feel stuck. Also she went through a breakup that really affected her :mhm: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOGgpiQHia

But I think she learnt a lot during the process which is good :paper: 

yeah , her talent always shined through, and she always had some songs that reminisced of her old self that she never lost :yes: 

She's now in a much better place tho :)

As for Demi, I used to love her :mhm: now, i'm not sure

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Kaworu said:

Well, I think she was never allowed to be herself until the series and her contract with disney finished. And once it did, she went all in on trying to find her true self, and by trying to get away of that image that she felt was fake, she got lost thinking the more opposite to that persona she used to portray  she acted, the faster that ppl would stop thinking of her in that way, and she wouldn't feel stuck. Also she went through a breakup that really affected her :mhm: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOGgpiQHia

But I think she learnt a lot during the process which is good :paper: 

yeah , her talent always shined through, and she always had some songs that reminisced of her old self that she never lost :yes: 

She's now in a much better place tho :)

As for Demi, I used to love her :mhm: now, i'm not sure

The Climb also comes to mind which showcases her real talent. i love that song.

• Like 1