#TeenChoiceAwards

Hi guys! Me and some other fans on Twitter were thinking that the B Army should focus the most nominee choice votes on #ChoiceFemaleHottie. Britney has done hard work on gaining her current body and she definitely deserves credit for her workouts! So if you have Twitter please tweet:

My #TeenChoice nominee for #ChoiceFemaleHottie is @britneyspears

So who's in? Let's show the power of the B Army!

tumblr_mu16c6ofjP1r3ty02o1_500.gif

35 minutes ago, ☆☆☆BurgerJean☆☆☆ said:

Idk about whole thing...

Btw for @sairaannopee99- No, no one (except die hard fans) doesn't know who Britney Spears in 2017 is....

Oh I think the Finnish media would disagree...

20170602_200158.png

20170610_154035.png

• 2 weeks later...

It is sad but most people my age in there early teens are not into Britney. Hell if it wasn't for one of the Cheer Captains on my Elite Cheerleading Squad who is a coach and in there upper 20's I wouldn't even have been turned onto Britney. The thing is most kids my age also don't know what the hell they are missing. She is sooooo awesome and so much better than anything out there now. Sure I still listen to Ariana, Selena, Demi, and the rest of them but I am forever blessed that I got the opportunity to discover Britney's music and dancing in my life even though it was through a weird circumstance. I for one don't think she is done because she has way more talent then a lot of those Artists out there now. The cream always rises and stays. Look at the Artists with longevity through the years, Madonna, Beyonce, U2, Britney there music stands the test of time. Put on a song from Madonna from way before my time and I bet it will get me dancing. Put on Single Ladies by Beyonce and I am sure to be dancing and singing to it. Even put one of my Moms old U2 CD's like The Joshua Tree and I can listen to that stuff. The same stuff goes for Britney and songs like Crazy, Baby One More Time, and Oops I Did It Again. I don't know if I am going to be able to say the same thing about Selena, Ariana, and Demi in 10-15 years. I know I'm not going to be able to say it about Artists like Nicki Minaj and Iggy Izalea that is for Damn sure. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

It is sad but most people my age in there early teens are not into Britney. Hell if it wasn't for one of the Cheer Captains on my Elite Cheerleading Squad who is a coach and in there upper 20's I wouldn't even have been turned onto Britney. The thing is most kids my age also don't know what the hell they are missing. She is sooooo awesome and so much better than anything out there now. Sure I still listen to Ariana, Selena, Demi, and the rest of them but I am forever blessed that I got the opportunity to discover Britney's music and dancing in my life even though it was through a weird circumstance. I for one don't think she is done because she has way more talent then a lot of those Artists out there now. The cream always rises and stays. Look at the Artists with longevity through the years, Madonna, Beyonce, U2, Britney there music stands the test of time. Put on a song from Madonna from way before my time and I bet it will get me dancing. Put on Single Ladies by Beyonce and I am sure to be dancing and singing to it. Even put one of my Moms old U2 CD's like The Joshua Tree and I can listen to that stuff. The same stuff goes for Britney and songs like Crazy, Baby One More Time, and Oops I Did It Again. I don't know if I am going to be able to say the same thing about Selena, Ariana, and Demi in 10-15 years. I know I'm not going to be able to say it about Artists like Nicki Minaj and Iggy Izalea that is for Damn sure. 

Age really doesn't matter when talking about what music you listen to. I like many 80's songs for example. I bet one day long after Britney and we all here are gone, there will be someone who'll be listening to Britney and wishing he/she had lived in this time

5 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Age really doesn't matter when talking about what music you listen to. I like many 80's songs for example. I bet one day long after Britney and we all here are gone, there will be someone who'll be listening to Britney and wishing he/she had lived in this time

I agree with that somewhat, but most of my friends wouldn't even give Britney a chance other than the songs they hear on the radio every blue moon because we know how Pop Radio is that they play the same 10 songs to death over and over and over again. They just don't get exposed to it. A music fan like yourself I suppose is going to go out for yourself and listen to 80's music and find stuff you like. A regular fan who just turns on the radio and listens to what all there friends are listening to is not going to do that. Most of the kids my age are like that. I can pretty much list you the musician most of my friends listens to: Ariana, Demi, Selena, Meghan Trainer, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Shawn Mendes, Alessia Cara, Bebe Rexha, Hailee Steinfeld, The Chainsmokers, Taylor Swift, Fifth Harmony,and really that is about it. 

You are right though it shouldn't be about age, but where I am it sort of is. Of course you have those exceptions and I guess I am one of the Lucky Kids that have a Mom that exposed me to U2, REM, The B-52's, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Blind Melon, Blur, Depeche Mode, and The Smiths. I don't listen to them regularly but I have at least been exposed to them. I also explore on my own with mostly dance stuff since I am into dance. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gimme More said:

I agree with that somewhat, but most of my friends wouldn't even give Britney a chance other than the songs they hear on the radio every blue moon because we know how Pop Radio is that they play the same 10 songs to death over and over and over again. They just don't get exposed to it. A music fan like yourself I suppose is going to go out for yourself and listen to 80's music and find stuff you like. A regular fan who just turns on the radio and listens to what all there friends are listening to is not going to do that. Most of the kids my age are like that. I can pretty much list you the musician most of my friends listens to: Ariana, Demi, Selena, Meghan Trainer, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Shawn Mendes, Alessia Cara, Bebe Rexha, Hailee Steinfeld, The Chainsmokers, Taylor Swift, Fifth Harmony,and really that is about it. 

You are right though it shouldn't be about age, but where I am it sort of is. Of course you have those exceptions and I guess I am one of the Lucky Kids that have a Mom that exposed me to U2, REM, The B-52's, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Blind Melon, Blur, Depeche Mode, and The Smiths. I don't listen to them regularly but I have at least been exposed to them. I also explore on my own with mostly dance stuff since I am into dance. 

You know what those ppl are called? Normies, ppl who only follow the mainstream stuff. I personally listen to stuff that's not on the radio that much, like metal and hip hop/rap. Britney is actually the only pop artist I listen to but that hasn't stopped me from liking Michael Jackson for example

I'm going to disagree with everyone who says no one cares about new Britney. In fact, I think people are more into her workouts/new body than they are her music (which sucks but oh well). She gets a lot of media coverage every time she posts a workout video or a pic of her abs and tons of mentions on Twitter from fans and non-fans alike. She would have a solid shot at winning this imo.

4 hours ago, sairaannopee99 said:

You know what those ppl are called? Normies, ppl who only follow the mainstream stuff. I personally listen to stuff that's not on the radio that much, like metal and hip hop/rap. Britney is actually the only pop artist I listen to but that hasn't stopped me from liking Michael Jackson for example

I think the way you listen is the smart way to do it and that expands your musical knowledge. My Mom has helped me with this by exposing me to a lot of what she use to listen to as a young girl and young women and it is awesome stuff. I love just going to YouTube and finding stuff I know would never been on the Radio and was even before I was born. I found a song by an artist named Lissie who I never heard of before and I absolutely love all the stuff she does. 

3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I think the way you listen is the smart way to do it and that expands your musical knowledge. My Mom has helped me with this by exposing me to a lot of what she use to listen to as a young girl and young women and it is awesome stuff. I love just going to YouTube and finding stuff I know would never been on the Radio and was even before I was born. I found a song by an artist named Lissie who I never heard of before and I absolutely love all the stuff she does. 

Yes, ppl should listen to different types of music and make their own opinions instead of using the radio to find new music to listen to. I've never understood this mainstream culture... and I'll never will. I guess many would call me a hipster in this subject, which I also identify as. There are too many ppl who don't make their own opinions

giphy (1) (5).gif

9 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Yes, ppl should listen to different types of music and make their own opinions instead of using the radio to find new music to listen to. I've never understood this mainstream culture... and I'll never will. I guess many would call me a hipster in this subject, which I also identify as. There are too many ppl who don't make their own opinions

giphy (1) (5).gif

Don't get me wrong though, I love my friends but they are limited when it comes to music. When my Cheer Squad has Road Bus Trips out of State I am so glad for Ear Buds so I can listen to my own music. There are times though that we all put on songs and sing along on the bus to annoy the hell out of the Moms and Older Team Captain coaches and it is always singing Selena Gomez , Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainer, and other really popular shit from the radio. I suppose it is still fun and it drives the Moms crazy. :trollney:

5 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Don't get me wrong though, I love my friends but they are limited when it comes to music. When my Cheer Squad has Road Bus Trips out of State I am so glad for Ear Buds so I can listen to my own music. There are times though that we all put on songs and sing along on the bus to annoy the hell out of the Moms and Older Team Captain coaches and it is always singing Selena Gomez , Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainer, and other really popular shit from the radio. I suppose it is still fun and it drives the Moms crazy. :trollney:

It would drive me crazy as well???

Thank God there's earphones...

8 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

It would drive me crazy as well???

Thank God there's earphones...

Actually some of the kids singing are 17 which I guess is right around your age. That is the oldest age you can be on the squad before the Girls/Guys. Yes we even have a few Guys/Boys on the Cheer Squad off to college. The Moms and Older Coaches know how weird we all are so they just deal.  

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Actually some of the kids singing are 17 which I guess is right around your age. That is the oldest age you can be on the squad before the Girls/Guys. Yes we even have a few Guys/Boys on the Cheer Squad off to college. The Moms and Older Coaches know how weird we all are so they just deal.  

Yes, I'm 17 years old. I've heard before that cheerleading isn't gender restricted sport but I bet nearly everyone is female

6 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Yes, I'm 17 years old. I've heard before that cheerleading isn't gender restricted sport but I bet nearly everyone is female

Yep, 90% of the squad is female, but once you get to the Elite Level where I am at these boys are also fantastic and probably most of them have been dancing and doing Gymnastic since they were really little. Since I am one of the tiny girls that gets thrown in the air I rely on them a lot to catch to me so they better be good. ;)