Take Off leaks in full!

heartcore

15 minutes ago, I_need_me said:

Oh my god? I love it! :o

Is there a story behind this song? It's the first time I hear about it :shook:

Part of the sessions in 03-04 with Michelle Bell. We also have Conscious and Money Love and Happiness, which also came from there. She said she will be leaking more songs!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ☆☆☆FlopneyJoan☆☆☆ said:

Sounds basic, I  need this one in full:

ASAP!!!:donteven:

:nickyoung:

Aren't you supposed to be gone, you know, with that request for your account being um... "deleted"?

But you should know the song is an unfinished demo from 2003, literally 14 years ago, still unfinished, and leaked in a low quality.

Which is probably why you think it's basic - I thought the chorus / drop would be better myself, but I don't consider it "basic" at all, just unfinished production.

Lyrically, this song was WAY ahead of it's time (Talking about mixed races? WAY ahead of 2003.)

I mean, it's better than you complaining about Britney Jean for once :pieceofwhat:  

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

:nickyoung:

Aren't you supposed to be gone, you know, with that request for your account being um... "deleted"?

But you should know the song is an unfinished demo from 2003, literally 14 years ago, still unfinished, and leaked in a low quality.

Which is probably why you think it's basic - I thought the chorus / drop would be better myself, but I don't consider it "basic" at all, just unfinished production.

Lyrically, this song was WAY ahead of it's time (Talking about mixed races? WAY ahead of 2003.)

I mean, it's better than you complaining about Britney Jean for once :pieceofwhat:  

Sis...:laughbrit:

59 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

I know its some demo, but still its better to leak "this" Take Off than what she leaked in real :crying1:

18 hours ago, ifuseekme said:

was originally recorded around the ITZ era and possibly reworked for the original doll ;)

It was the other way around, and people forget this.

Original Doll was meant to happen BEFORE/INSTEAD of ITZ, but the project didn't have a name at the time. After her label shut it down and led her to ITZ, she then went back to work on it and named it Original Doll and we all know what happened after that.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ariana Grande said:

It was the other way around, and people forget this.

Original Doll was meant to happen BEFORE/INSTEAD of ITZ, but the project didn't have a name at the time. After her label shut it down and led her to ITZ, she then went back to work on it and named it Original Doll and we all know what happened after that.

but she said she wrote mona lisa the day before she broke her knee :mhm:

I think demos like take off and Ouch were recorded before ITZ and darker tracks like conscience & untitled lullaby were recorded after  ITZ :tbh:

3 hours ago, ifuseekme said:

but she said she wrote mona lisa the day before she broke her knee :mhm:

I think demos like take off and Ouch were recorded before ITZ and darker tracks like conscience & untitled lullaby were recorded after  ITZ :tbh:

Of course. That's why I said she went back to work on it, meaning she revisited old demos like LWTN, but her mindset was completely different by then and the whole mood and vibe of the album changed from folklore and hiphopish to what Blackout is today :yestbh: 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ariana Grande said:

Of course. That's why I said she went back to work on it, meaning she revisited old demos like LWTN, but her mindset was completely different by then and the whole mood and vibe of the album changed from folklore and hiphopish to what Blackout is today :yestbh: 

I wish she did release it as an in between album, it could have done really well :tbh: or it could have been miley's dead pets of her career  :moorangu:

• Like 1