Katy Perry is having a rough week

38 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

This is the shady part of you I hadn't seen in a while.
Bring it on :queenflopga:

I'm actually shady in real life, I'm just nice on the internet because there are enough a**holes on it, we don't need more :queenflopga: 

But Katy annoys me so I had to :tea2: 

• Like 3

So, according to rumours Katy is about to have a breakdown? Can someone send me links? I wanna see for myself and sending links on PM doesn't count on breaking the rules, right?

5 hours ago, HolySpearit said:

Send to me too tbh :xf1: 

6 hours ago, sairaannopee99 said:

So, according to rumours Katy is about to have a breakdown? Can someone send me links? I wanna see for myself and sending links on PM doesn't count on breaking the rules, right?

Sent y'all both the one I found.

Apparently in a previous interview she stated that the last sign of a "Breakdown" is when you shave your head.  (or cut it very short in her case).

Does this look like the face of a person who has all their faculties in order? :concerned:   Just sayin'.

Katy Perry leaves the Met Gala after party held at 'One Oak' in New York City, NY - May 2, 2017

Katy Perry  (1).jpg

Or this:

Katy Perry - 'Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garcons: Art Of The In-Between' Costume Institute Gala in New York - May 1, 2017

01052017_Katy_Perry_Met_Gala_TIGU_003.jpg

• Like 3

Apparently in a previous interview she stated that the last sign of a "Breakdown" is when you shave your head.  (or cut it very short in her case).

Does this look like the face of a person who has all their faculties in order? :concerned:   Just sayin'.

Katy Perry leaves the Met Gala after party held at 'One Oak' in New York City, NY - May 2, 2017

59090337df3f9_KatyPerry(1).thumb.jpg.a654f41aa04f26f81e31c85e4d27e9c4.jpg

Or this:

Katy Perry - 'Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garcons: Art Of The In-Between' Costume Institute Gala in New York - May 1, 2017

01052017_Katy_Perry_Met_Gala_TIGU_003.thumb.jpg.3df4e972ef02638640c3a30933684079.jpg

Imo she's just seeking attention. First those terrible jokes about mental illness, then releasing a weird ass song with a wtf cover, acting like a crazy bitch, shaving off her hair and dressing strangely... This all screams ATTENTION SEEKER TO ME.
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Imo she's just seeking attention. First those terrible jokes about mental illness, then releasing a weird ass song with a wtf cover, acting like a crazy bitch, shaving off her hair and dressing strangely... This all screams ATTENTION SEEKER TO ME.

That is a pretty good and very plausible assessment of what she may be doing.  But who really  knows what goes through the head of someone who is used being in the spotlight and needs to or at the very least wants to stay in it.

• Like 3

That is a pretty good and very plausible assessment of what she may be doing.  But who really  knows what goes through the head of someone who is used being in the spotlight and needs to or at the very least wants to stay in it.

well maybe she thought that Britney is still relevant after her head shave incident so she followed that path :pieceofwhat:
  • Like 4

Shes being attacked on twitter for posting some incensitive pic...   Both her songs are almost out of top 100 on itunes

yet my radio station wont stop playing the new one and praising it....gross

but reviewing everything im led to believe shes doing it on purpose... You cannot keep climbing up without falling down before coming out on top...  Her comment about the head shaving and breakdown seemed very...foreshadowing.

She is flat out using all this to copy Britney and have her own meltdown just so she could make a huge comeback next time...  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Light Yagami said:

Shes being attacked on twitter for posting some incensitive pic...   Both her songs are almost out of top 100 on itunes

yet my radio station wont stop playing the new one and praising it....gross

but reviewing everything im led to believe shes doing it on purpose... You cannot keep climbing up without falling down before coming out on top...  Her comment about the head shaving and breakdown seemed very...foreshadowing.

She is flat out using all this to copy Britney and have her own meltdown just so she could make a huge comeback next time...  

I've heard that thrown around for a few celebrities before, their team thinking, "Look at what it did for Britney, we can stage one and do the same thing." As if this was set-up by Britney and her team. I remember thinking one day I'd wake up and it would be all over the news that she committed suicide. 2007 was a really, really crazy year in that respects. People who weren't Britney fans were wondering if she'd kill herself with an accidental drug overdose or something else. The fact that some teams out there would think of THAT as a game plan is terrifying - but I could also believe it. Sad world.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I've heard that thrown around for a few celebrities before, their team thinking, "Look at what it did for Britney, we can stage one and do the same thing." As if this was set-up by Britney and her team. I remember thinking one day I'd wake up and it would be all over the news that she committed suicide. 2007 was a really, really crazy year in that respects. People who weren't Britney fans were wondering if she'd kill herself with an accidental drug overdose or something else. The fact that some teams out there would think of THAT as a game plan is terrifying - but I could also believe it. Sad world.

Nowadays ppl do anything for fame. I wouldn't be surprised if soon the news said that Katy's having a breakdown. No sympathy for Katy from me if she does that... and even if it was real, it's karma, bitch. Still no sympathy