What is with the rumors?

MakeMySugarFall

Am I the only one who 1) doesn't want to see this happen and 2) doesn't understand the JT/Brit obsession? They were teenagers for crying out loud. 

And yes, this is trashtastic tabloid OK! Magazine, but this rumor has been popping up so much lately, I've had friends text me about it: ‪http://okmagazine.com/videos/justin-timberlake-britney-spears-reuniting-new-music/‬

It officially feels like the year 2000 and isn’t it lovely?!

90’s babies hold on to your ‘Brit & JT Forever’ t-shirts because Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake are reuniting to make some sweet music together! (Well, at least it looks like they are)

While nothing’s been officially confirmed (unfortunately) there have been A LOT (by a lot we mean four, which basically means the odds are in our favor) of signs that the once ICONIC duo will be getting back together in the recording studio!

Sign #1: The same night JT posted an Instagram pic of him in the studio with producers Pharrell and Timbaland, Timbaland went on a Twitter and Insta liking spree as he liked over 100 old school pics Justin and Britney. Clearly, he’s dropping some kind of hints.

Sign #2: Justin then retweeted (and later deleted) a tweet with the hashtag “It’s Britney, Bitch.”

Sign #3: The former NSYNC stud’s mom, Lynn Harless, also got in on the Britney-JT train as she like a told of throwback pic of her son and the “Oops I Did It Again” singer.

Sign #4: That’s not all folks, Another producer working on Justin’s album, Danja – who also worked with Britney on her album Blackout (coincidence, we think not) – actually posted a pic of Brit and JY from back in the day.

Sign #5: Last year, Brit said she would like to collaborate with her former flame to which Justin later responded, “sure, absolutely. Give me a call!”

It sure seems like someone gave JT that call, don’t you think?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BLACKOUTBRlT said:

Justin's got a fucking baby, right? The Brinni/JT thing needs to die. 

Are we forgetting how trashy Justin is? Do we not remember the 2004 Superbowl halftime show? fuCK

2 hours ago, heather said:

Ew. Justin Timberlake is actual trash that built his entire career off his relationship with Britney. Praying this doesn't happen.

EXACTLY. I honestly think of JT as a msygonistic pig and I think he'd agree to this to rehab his image. I HATE what he did to Britney and Janet back in the day (I know he apologize, but that was after he was almost forced to), but he is an offensive presence to me to women and minorities. He built his image as a MJ "lookalike" while simultaneously dissing the black community AND MJ's sister. Fuck him, and I ain't scared to say that. He's full of shit. Disingenuous, misogynistic, and opportunistic. Opposite reasons for why I like Britney so fuck him. I do NOT want them to collab. If they do, I'll respect her decision, but also respectfully disagree. 

• Like 4