I had the most realistic dream ever

Jonte

First of all, I'm mostly writing this for myself so I won't forget. But also, I would like to hear if any of you have had a similar dream? 

The dream started with me and my family celebrating Easter at that car thing Jamie Lynn have been hanging around a lot lately, don't really know what it is... But anyway. 

I saw her a few feet away and said happy easter to her, and she smiled and said happy Easter back. Walking behind her was a woman, I thought it was Lynne so I said "happy Easter to you too Lynne!"  

The woman then looked at me and I saw that it wasn't her. Jamie Lynn started laughing and said told me that it was her friend, but she said that she also thought she looked similar to Lynne. Then they waved, and said goodbye. 

The day went on, me and my family eat, watched the cars and all that stuff. When we where about to check in to our hotel for the night I saw Jamie standing outside with its phone. I decided to go up to him and just say hi. We talked about easter and the good food they had at this car thing. Then he asked me if I was there for the cars or to see Jamie Lynn. I said that we where there for the cars and that Jamie Lynn was there was just a bonus. He laughed and said that there was another bonus just around the corner. I looked at him weird and asked what he meant. Jamie Lynn and Maddie came out and she eminently recognized me and told Jamie that we had met earlier. All of the sudden, Britney came out of the hotel, she walked straight to a waiting car. Jamie yelled to her that she should come out and say hi. 

I just stood there, didn't know what to do with myself. He told me that he would go and ask her to come out for a second so we could take a picture of all of us together if I wanted. I said yes, obviously! 

He came back and said that Britney was a little tiered, but that I could go up to the car window and talk to her if I wanted. So I did. I knocked on the window and she rolled it down. I introduced myself and asked how she was doing. She started laughing and said that this was stupid. She got out of the car and asked if I wanted a hug, witch I gladly said yes to! I told her that she she smelled amazing and asked what perfume she was using. She took out her phone and scrolled through her pictures and showed me a picture of fantasy in bloom, I could see that she got a few snapchat pictures, as she showed me the picture. I said that I had that perfume and I thought it smelled familiar. We talked about stuff for a while. I don't really remember what tho...

Then she just shut of, and got really weird. She hopped back in the car and closed the door. Jamie said that she needed to sleep and that it had been a stressful day for her. I asked if I could just get a picture with her, then she started crying. I could see her though the window. Jamie said no, and hopped in the car and they drove away. 

Then I woke up... I was devastated... Tragic i know... Just wanted to write it all down before I forgot! 

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Jonte said:

First of all, I'm mostly writing this for myself so I won't forget. But also, I would like to hear if any of you have had a similar dream? 

The dream started with me and my family celebrating Easter at that car thing Jamie Lynn have been hanging around a lot lately, don't really know what it is... But anyway. 

I saw her a few feet away and said happy easter to her, and she smiled and said happy Easter back. Walking behind her was a woman, I thought it was Lynne so I said "happy Easter to you too Lynne!"  

The woman then looked at me and I saw that it wasn't her. Jamie Lynn started laughing and said told me that it was her friend, but she said that she also thought she looked similar to Lynne. Then they waved, and said goodbye. 

The day went on, me and my family eat, watched the cars and all that stuff. When we where about to check in to our hotel for the night I saw Jamie standing outside with its phone. I decided to go up to him and just say hi. We talked about easter and the good food they had at this car thing. Then he asked me if I was there for the cars or to see Jamie Lynn. I said that we where there for the cars and that Jamie Lynn was there was just a bonus. He laughed and said that there was another bonus just around the corner. I looked at him weird and asked what he meant. Jamie Lynn and Maddie came out and she eminently recognized me and told Jamie that we had met earlier. All of the sudden, Britney came out of the hotel, she walked straight to a waiting car. Jamie yelled to her that she should come out and say hi. 

I just stood there, didn't know what to do with myself. He told me that he would go and ask her to come out for a second so we could take a picture of all of us together if I wanted. I said yes, obviously! 

He came back and said that Britney was a little tiered, but that I could go up to the car window and talk to her if I wanted. So I did. I knocked on the window and she rolled it down. I introduced myself and asked how she was doing. She started laughing and said that this was stupid. She got out of the car and asked if I wanted a hug, witch I gladly said yes to! I told her that she she smelled amazing and asked what perfume she was using. She took out her phone and scrolled through her pictures and showed me a picture of fantasy in bloom, I could see that she got a few snapchat pictures, as she showed me the picture. I said that I had that perfume and I thought it smelled familiar. We talked about stuff for a while. I don't really remember what tho...

Then she just shut of, and got really weird. She hopped back in the car and closed the door. Jamie said that she needed to sleep and that it had been a stressful day for her. I asked if I could just get a picture with her, then she started crying. I could see her though the window. Jamie said no, and hopped in the car and they drove away. 

Then I woke up... I was devastated... Tragic i know... Just wanted to write it all down before I forgot! 

That was an interesting dream... have you had any other dreams where Britney has showed up?

That dream seemed way normal than the dream I had about Britney :gloria: 

i remember in my dream britney along with other people lost their jobs in the industry so to help her get back on her feet, I said: "you could work with me in the food industry until you wanna do something else." 

She looked at me and said: "yeah but I've always wanted to be a stripper so I wanna do that." 

And i I literally made this face: :orangu: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JoshLee said:

i remember in my dream britney along with other people lost their jobs in the industry so to help her get back on her feet, I said: "you could work with me in the food industry until you wanna do something else." 

She looked at me and said: "yeah but I've always wanted to be a stripper so I wanna do that." 

Omg I've wondered how successful she would have become as a stripper?

7 hours ago, JoshLee said:

This made my night :lmfaoo: 

• Like 1