• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

☆☆☆BRITNEYJean☆☆☆

Britney Spears Still Under Conservatorship | Splash News TV

46 posts in this topic

She might seem happy, but ofc that's what they want ppl to think. A c-ship can be a lot more than just financial decisions, especially with a celebrity. Imo, there must be a lot more happening behind the scenes than the media let's us understand. It's true that she lives in a bubble, but is it really worth it? Does it really do good to her mental health to live such a restricted life? This gives me a sign that she hasn't completely recovered. If she had, she would have much more power now. Or maybe Jamie wants to keep control because he earns a lot of money from it. After all, it's America, where money matters more than health (both mental and physical). Jamie and probably many many others are definitely hiding a lot of stuff. But maybe one day those scenes will come crushing down and ppl will see the truth. And hopefully Britney will be free again...

7 people like this

Please login or register to see this quote.

These conspiracy theories are fun and all... but it's not Jamie's decision, it's the courts. 

If the rumours are true that Britney is bi-polar or manic depressant then it wouldn't surprise me if they decided it's best for her to stay in the c-ship given her status, to keep her well (make sure she's taking her meds) and keep her protected from people like Sam Lutfi. She may not fit the normal requirements of a c-ship anymore, but Britney's situation is hardly normal anyway.

5 people like this

I believe she went through all this and didn't even try to fight it because it was the only way to get her kids back. She seems happy, even though she is probably aware of her legal status and how her freedom is restricted in some ways. But she is willing to give that up in order to have her kids with her and keep some balance in her life. I think it says a lot of her as a mother, tbh...  :crying1:

5 people like this

The bottom line is none of us know what's going on behind closed doors. All we can judge is what we see and what we see is a happy, healthy, goofy Britney who is enjoying her life and her job. If she was so unhappy she could petition the court to end her conservatorship or transfer it to someone else, if her father was the evil person half of you claim him to be. She hasn't done that, and that speaks volumes to me. There's no reason for me to believe Britney isn't happy, all the evidence points towards her being happy and content with her life. The conservatorship is her business, I don't think it's something fans should be discussing.

3 people like this

It's an interesting topic tho, don't you think?

Actually, no. It's the same information and opinions over and over again for the last almost 10 years.

Jamie could petition to end it.  The court would have the final say.

I wish an independent party could examine her medical records, talk to her, talk to Jamie, and see if she is being treated properly.  There can be abuses in these cases.  I hope she is ok.

4 people like this

If my kids ever went through something like that, I wouldn't blink twice before doing the exact same thing. 

1 person likes this

They can just protect her, but without any courts...she just can go talk to some doctor about everything and have good friends who can help her live without any alcohol & etc.

There's been a lot of rumours about diagnosis and stuff. Most mentioned I think is bipolar and borderline personality disorder. Both somehow similar. Conservatorships aren't that rare for both diagnosis, and it makes life easier for persons with the diagnosis. As a bipolar I can understand why her network wants the conservatorship to continue, and as a bipolar I can understand if she personally wants it to continue. And after all, it really looks like she want the conservatorship to continue.

But regardless of diagnosis and all. Having control of that much money is a lot of pressure, and a lot of work. And not everyone is made for that kind of pressure. Try to look at "Britney Spears" as a company - all big companies have employees to handle marketing, economy, HR, PR and so on. So it's not that weird if you think about it.

And she has said she likes the stability she has now, and that she's in a good place. And she seems to be happy in her "Britney bubble" :xf10:

3 people like this

Or she is just fine with the situation because she's in her bubble , she doesn't have to take care about lot of things, it protects her money etc... Lbr she almost has all the freedom she wants, she's not being really restricted , she even goes alone in vacation with her childs while she's supposedly not mentally able to take care about herself. 
She has a boyfriend, her own phone, she makes her own career choices etc.. It doesn't restrain her either from doing big investment like moving home, she did it at least 3 times since 2011 so..

We are in 2017. I know y'all like movies theories and all, but if she was forced to be under c-ship while she doesn't need it, she would fight against it since long time already.

4 people like this

You are in her mind to know that this situation has a bad impact inside her ? :wutsgoingon:

What i see is a happy woman who lives a happy life. Nothing less, nothing more. Y'all need to stop seeing her as if she was in prison or something, you can see she's barely restricted now. That c-ship doesn't stop her to live her everyday life freely, her dad even moved back to louisiana, he's not on her back all the time anymore. 

3 people like this

But she is more passive person now and she is acting like she must be careful to what she says.

YOU. DON'T. KNOW. THAT. just because that's how YOU might feel in her situation doesn't mean that's how Britney feels.

Sis...w'all see it during FF/BJ/G era in interviews...

You know/therapy/cool and fun & etc.

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2017_04/giphy.gif.f3660e231a34ee7dce7940fee50319bc.gif" />

Watch other interviews that's how she's ALWAYS been. There's a big difference between glory era interviews and Britney Jean ones, if you can't see that then I feel sorry for you. I know you wanna believe Britney is a miserable little prisoner but that's simply not the case. 

A conservatorship is for a person who is literally brain dead in bed and can't speak. How has this been upheld for almost ten fucking years?

This isn't true. Generally we've seen them used for people of very old age, however conservatorships are also for people with physical or mental limitations. As we don't know Britney or her life, we aren't good judges of whether she "should" be under one or not. 

They are for people who can't make their own decisions, like someone who is brain dead or 110 years old with Alzheimers. They're not for 35 year olds who went through a rough patch 10 years ago, otherwise half of Hollywood would be under a conservatorship. Her team is gaming the system and have paid Reva Goetz to keep the conservatorship indefinite because it protects Britney from lawsuits and other legal issues. It sounds good, but it's an abuse of the legal system. 

We don't know the extent of Britney's mental health to call it a "rough patch" @M.E. said it best. She might not fit the normal requirements of a conservatorship, but Britney's life has never been normal either. I don't believe anyone is being paid to keep her in it, of course they're all getting paid but they also all do a job. Britney's life is as close to normal and free as she can get given her status. She's protected, safe, happy and can do whatever she wants to do- what's wrong with that?

1 person likes this

I wish I had more knowledge about the legal system. Idk much because it varies in every single state and laws are always complicated, especially because English is not my mother language. It's indeed true that we can't know for sure what her mental state is. There could be a perfectly good reason for keeping the c-ship and she could be happy with the freedom she has now.

However, America is a place that can have corruption easier than many other western countries. It's a culture where money speaks more than in Europe for example. So basicly we can only guess at this point wherther or not there's corruption involved in this case.

Maybe she is happy, maybe she's struggling behind the scenes. We can always hope that it's the previous option. But as long as we don't know the truth, there will be a lot of theories involved

2 people like this