Realistic expectations I have for the summer tour

I_need_me

At this point I think it should be obvious that the show will just be POM overseas, but that doesn't mean that it's going to be bad! Actually, I'm kinda excited because I'm expecting it to be similar to the festival performances she did last year, which were very refreshing because although most of the routines were the same the fact that she was on a different stage with different outfits and no props made it more interesting and fun to watch! I've been re-watching the Triple Ho Show videos these past days and I've been remembering how much I loved that show because it's true that she didn't dance that much, but the "adapted" choreographies were better than the original ones and she had so much energy, you can tell that being on a different atmosphere was also refreshing to Britney. Anyway, I just hope that the summer concerts bring something new to the table, I'm looking forward to see how she does :onyxney:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, I_need_me said:

At this point I think it should be obvious that the show will just be POM overseas, but that doesn't mean that it's going to be bad! Actually, I'm kinda excited because I'm expecting it to be similar to the festival performances she did last year, which were very refreshing because although most of the routines were the same the fact that she was on a different stage with different outfits and no props made it more interesting and fun to watch! I've been re-watching the Triple Ho Show videos these past days and I've been remembering how much I loved that show because it's true that she didn't dance that much, but the "adapted" choreographies were better than the original ones and she had so much energy, you can tell that being on a different atmosphere was also refreshing to Britney. Anyway, I just hope that the summer concerts bring something new to the table, I'm looking forward to see how she does :onyxney:

This is so funny! I've been watching them too, and been thinking exactly the same! :lolol2: 

I seriously hope they will go crazy with the smoke machines :sunglasses: and some lasers! She don't need a strip pole or giant guitar :fyea: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aleks said:

This is so funny! I've been watching them too, and been thinking exactly the same! :lolol2: 

I seriously hope they will go crazy with the smoke machines :sunglasses: and some lasers! She don't need a strip pole or giant guitar :fyea: 

Hell no! they did in the apple music festival, and at one point we could barely see Britney, but yes , I just hope she changes all her outfits and finally get new ones

of course its gonna be the same, they're using the same logo and pic from Vegas. I just hope they add a few if not a couple of songs from glory ESPECIALLY 'LOVE ME DOWN' !!!! Sometimes I have to remind myself that this is for her fans and gp that havent seen her but then again the gp already witnessed part of it

• Like 2

On 15. 4. 2017 at 0:56 AM, I_need_me said:

Your expectitations are not allowed by her + team :nothx:

POM overseas, new costumes and maybe maybe a new song or two added to the set list. Im

ex some really good energy from britney, because we all know that she's tired of Vegas, and comes alive when she has the chance to perform on a different stage. I'm cool with POM Asia Edition, as long as she brings it with the dancing and costumes. 

• Like 1

On 25/4/2017 at 2:30 PM, estherilla said:

i'm sorry, I have been disconnected from here for some months....is she going to do a summer tour or something like that? Some shows where we could have a chance to see her out of USA?

Yes, I mean, you probably know by now but she has announced some dates in Asian countries, and it's very likely that she'll keep announcing new dates! I think that these are the confirmed dates so far

https://www.britneyspears.com/events

On 4/14/2017 at 10:54 PM, BlackoutEgo said:

of course its gonna be the same, they're using the same logo and pic from Vegas. I just hope they add a few if not a couple of songs from glory

ESPECIALLY 'LOVE ME DOWN' !!!!

Sometimes I have to remind myself that this is for her fans and gp that havent seen her but then again the gp already witnessed part of it

TBQFH!!!! :crying1: 

• Like 1