Betti Releases A Jazz Version Of Toxic – Listen Here

News

Heard of Betti? No, not Betty Cooper, Betti with an i? Well, if you haven’t, you are missing out. Betti is an incredible Jazz singer signed to Decca Records and is making waves all over the world. If you are lucky enough to be seeing the epic ‘Rag ‘N Bone Man’ belt out ‘Human’ on tour soon, you are in for a double whammy as Betti is the current supporting act. Well, back to our point, Betti has just officially released her own magnificent version of Britney’s MEGA hit, ‘Toxic.’ Have a listen:

We are in awe! What a talent! When asked about her decision to cover one of the most iconic songs of our time, Betti gushed, ”I was born in 1994, so when I was a young girl Britney was “everything”. Toxic has always been a favourite of mine, and with the help of my producer Jamie Kinney, we really brought to life a different side of the song that I felt was interesting. I hope people take a listen to the song and see it in a new light.” We loved it Betti. It reminds us of a special time when Britney blew us away with this perfect ”Onyx Hotel Tour” number:

Hot under the collar….We would love to see Britney take on a Jazz vibe again for her world tour… Maybe Betti’s ‘Toxic’ version? We think we’re ready now

View the full article

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic