Planet Hollywood is a liar (POM DVD related)

Dexter1998

There better be a fucking blu, I still haven't even seen the full show, y'all may enjoy shakey YouTube videos but I don't. I would think her team/label is in charge of releasing it and not PH??? But not every fan could afford to go, so it'll be really fucked up if they decide to dick the fans over like that!!!

• Like 3

Even if a dvd/bulray came out i honestly wouldn't be excited. Most likely they would mute any "live" (pre recorded) vocals and replace all sound with the cd, and then just shoot a bunch of bad angles and far away shots of when she actually tries to dance. And I mean what parts of the show from what dates would they release? I would be happy just to see a good recording of work bitch live where she does the full choreo. :awkwarddd:

So I'm guessing y'all are forgetting that we already have the Apple Music festival DVD?  I mean why would they release another DVD with the same set list and routine (besides circus, wig, lucky) Perhaps they scrapped their original plans for the Pom DVD & went with the Apple one, y'all know how they work when it comes to scrapping 

Just now, BlackoutEgo said:

And they said it wouldn't be released in 2018, it doesn't take a full year to release a DVD in which they already have full footage from 2013 and on wards

Exactly. Obviously the DVD ain't coming and they are liars for saying it'd be released once the show is over. Soooo I'm failing to see your point :pieceofwhat: