Fanta of Love: The Official Universe Song Rate (pt 2)

therealmgo

PARTICIPATION IS MANDATORY OR YOU'RE BANNED. :goodside:

Welcome, sistren, to "Fanta of Love", the official Universe song rate thread. We're gonna be rating Britney's discography to see what her most loved, and least loved songs are. It's gonna be urban, faded, and really interested and very cool.

PM me for the rules and to start the rate!
The deadline (and start of the elimination) will be on July 17, 2017, so you have plenty of time!! If you are even interested in participating (it's not hard, trust me), PM me ASAP so I can at least get you set up on my scoresheet. Love y'all very, very much, and let's get to work, bitch!
:snapney:

Credit to HeadstrongWolf for helping me with ideas and stuff, and for being my first participant.

List of current sistren:

Spoiler

theREALmgo
HeadstrongWolf
JoshLee
Turn Ya Head
HannahLou
MagicalFlare
laracroftonline
HolySpearit
MakeMySugarFall
Ariana Grande
Gimme More
Kaworu

• Like 2

Is it normal that i don't understand the point of this thread? :lmfaoo:

So... we just have to basically rate ALL of her songs? :soconfused: I'm kind of lazy bout that and not very good at describing things :( I'm not sure if i want to participate but i'd like to know, understand the rules a little bit better... :thinkingpinky: and you forgot to say it's "artsy-fartsy" :uhhuh:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MagicalFlare said:

So... we just have to basically rate ALL of her songs? :soconfused: I'm kind of lazy bout that and not very good at describing things :( I'm not sure if i want to participate but i'd like to know, understand the rules a little bit better... :thinkingpinky: and you forgot to say it's "artsy-fartsy" :uhhuh:

Yes.

You will PM either @therealmgo or myself with your rate of songs.

We have lists categorized by each era, and we got 3 months to do the entire rating of her entire discography.

So basically, you could review Blackout one week, BOMT the next, and so on.

The number rates go 0 to 10, and you can give ONLY ONE song an 11 - Only one from her ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY. (Choose wisely.)

And if DLMBTLTK gets eliminated... :dontteaseme: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MagicalFlare said:

Yes, so hopefully people read this and understand better.

Yeah, every full available song. I'm sending the ballot one era at a time so that it makes it easier. Commentary is NOT required at all! You can say nothing about any of the songs, or just some of the songs. It's completely up to you. :)
I can PM you the rules so you can understand a little better. I'd definitely like as many people to contribute as possible (it makes the ratings more diverse, and gives a better result).

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Yes.

You will PM either @therealmgo or myself with your rate of songs.

We have lists categorized by each era, and we got 3 months to do the entire rating of her entire discography.

So basically, you could review Blackout one week, BOMT the next, and so on.

The number rates go 0 to 10, and you can give ONLY ONE song an 11 - Only one from her ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY. (Choose wisely.)

And if DLMBTLTK gets eliminated... :dontteaseme: 

2 minutes ago, therealmgo said:

Yes, so hopefully people read this and understand better.

Yeah, every full available song. I'm sending the ballot one era at a time so that it makes it easier. Commentary is NOT required at all! You can say nothing about any of the songs, or just some of the songs. It's completely up to you. :)
I can PM you the rules so you can understand a little better. I'd definitely like as many people to contribute as possible (it makes the ratings more diverse, and gives a better result).

I LOVE DLMBTLTK! YOU KIDDING, MOMMA? :lessons: One of her best ballads ever, and underrated. Just like Someday (#JusticeForSomedayIWillUnderstandTbh) :crying3:

So that's it. I rate every friggin' Britney song including b-sides, unreleased, demos and stuff, right? :thinkingpinky: It should be easy ;) Get dat dead promo right there? :queenflopga: will.i.am, i swear... :entertainme: So now you have an idea of how i'm rating dat mess :pieceofwhat:

K. I'll pm ya both whenever i have my rates ready n' steady :bomt:<3<3

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

We're reaching the end of the first month! I have seen more from some of you than others, but we still have a little over 2 month left! Remember, the more people who participate, the less ties for spots there will be, and the more accurate the ratings will be! Ask anyone who is participating, you will have FUN! I promise! You don't want to regret not having voting when the rates start coming out and you disagree with the order...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey y'all! We have a little under a month until the ballots are closed and the songs are eliminated. Make sure you participate, there will be a lot of drama and stuff (someone's 11 is currently in the bottom 10 songs... yikes).
This is a bit important though.... The songs will be voted off one by one from lowest to highest. There are currently an INSANE amount of ties (some averages have 6-10 songs). This makes having a countdown very difficult. PLEASE, spread the word. I don't want this rate to turn out messy. Recruit your Universe friends, spread the word, go call the police, do what you gotta, but let's make sure this rate is memorable, and the best way to do that is to have as many members participate as possible!!

• 3 weeks later...