Britney Spears Ending Her Vegas Residency “Piece Of Me” Later This Year! (Now Confirmed!!!)

My guess: she's gonna do this Europe and Asia tour, then finish up POM, take a performance break, probably make some appearances on TV shows, finish up her album, begin promo for that, maybe do mini north american tour, and then probably announce a return to Vegas but with a different show and probably a bigger venue. 

• Like 3

#BritneyArmy!

Britney’s manager, Larry Rudolph, has recently revealed that Britney Spears will be ending her #PieceOfMe Vegas residency on December 31st, 2017! He also revealed that she might work on a new album and tour, but no plans have been decided yet.

Read the full interview here:

Screenshot_2017-04-08-03-46-05-1-237x400

Screenshot_2017-04-08-03-46-51-1-238x400

Better as a 3rd single can be a great way to close the Glory Era and Vegas residency!

Britney-Spears-Performs-at-2016-iHeartRa

Britney Spears Performing At The 2016 iHeartRadio Festival In Las Vegas

Discuss this on our Universe forums!

Source: Las Vegas Review Journal

View the full article

My guess is she'll start to work on a new album and then sign a deal for a new Vegas residency, and it'll be Britney Jean all over again... :4music:

But hopefully she'll finish an album, tour overseas a little, then come back and do a whole Vegas show around the new tracks and deeper cuts from her albums rather than the singles.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, M.E. said:

My guess is she'll start to work on a new album and then sign a deal for a new Vegas residency, and it'll be Britney Jean all over again... :4music:

But hopefully she'll finish an album, tour overseas a little, then come back and do a whole Vegas show around the new tracks and deeper cuts from her albums rather than the singles.

Larry's probably fed up with the overseas fans saying "COME SEE US" and the US fans saying "WE WANT NEW FUCKING MUSIC THAT LASTS LONGER THAN 2 SINGLES", so that's probably the real reason :pieceofwhat:

I'm not sure if Vegas will repeat tbh.

• Like 1

"Britney basically sell out every show"  :zoomzoom: more like she basically doesn't sell out since 2015. It's fed with lies and incertainty, in other words just like 2015 the residency is supposed to end BUT could be renewed.

But i believe is it really gonna end because Britney is clearly over it and you can see it. But they will probably sign for new one starting in 2020  or something.

Even if she ends Vegas she wont (or wont be able to) do anything else anyway. Ff era made her uninteresting, BJ ruined her credibility, POM made her irrelevant and her actual performance skills make her a joke. If they hope for a "comeback" after all that, they better know it's dead already.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

My guess: she's gonna do this Europe and Asia tour, then finish up POM, take a performance break, probably make some appearances on TV shows, finish up her album, begin promo for that, maybe do mini north american tour, and then probably announce a return to Vegas but with a different show and probably a bigger venue. 

#GloryWorldTour with #livevocals pllllz!

Vegas show is trash and almost everyone forget who is Brituni Spearitus.... tbh

Her launching a new residency in the future seems very possible to me, but hopefully before that she releases a new album and promotes it properly, I mean, next year will mark her 20th anniversary in the industry, she needs to do something big and memorable!

I'm actually very happy with the news we've been getting lately, I mean, I know Vegas is boring and her performances are kinda lackluster, but the fact that she's gonna tour Asian countries makes me very excited because it's so surprising, like, the "she's so boring, she's trapped in Vegas" argument is no longer relevant, we can expect her to do unexpected things :o 

• Like 5

Like it or not Vegas was extremely successful for Britney not only money wise but for her confidence and performance abilities. Which isn't even to mention all the other residencies her successful one inspired. There's no doubt in my mind she'll return, hopefully after her 20th. It sounds like they're leaving it open to do something for it, and that excites me. I hope this summer tour inspires her to tour the rest of the world/us before she goes back to Vegas.

• Like 2

On 4/8/2017 at 6:24 AM, Caroline77 said:

"Britney basically sell out every show"  :zoomzoom: more like she basically doesn't sell out since 2015. It's fed with lies and incertainty,

(...)

Even if she ends Vegas she wont (or wont be able to) do anything else anyway. Ff era made her uninteresting, BJ ruined her credibility, POM made her irrelevant and her actual performance skills make her a joke. If they hope for a "comeback" after all that, they better know it's dead already.

But she does basically sell out every show lmao I've been there and she's never sold under 3.7k out of 4.7. The theater is always packed. Yes maybe she hasn't sold every single ticket but that doesn't mean the show is a flop lmao. Whether you like it or not, Britney's Vegas residency has been extremely successful and other artists have been inspired to start their own residency after hers.

If POM made her so irrelevant why is there such a huge demand for a tour? Dates selling out in less than an hour? That's being irrelevant? Then I hope Britney stays irrelevant for a long time.

PS her performance skills aren't as bad as you're making them out to be. It's 2017 not 2011.

• Like 4

On 4/9/2017 at 0:04 PM, Ignacio said:

But she does basically sell out every show lmao I've been there and she's never sold under 3.7k out of 4.7. The theater is always packed. Yes maybe she hasn't sold every single ticket but that doesn't mean the show is a flop lmao. Whether you like it or not, Britney's Vegas residency has been extremely successful and other artists have been inspired to start their own residency after hers.

If POM made her so irrelevant why is there such a huge demand for a tour? Dates selling out in less than an hour? That's being irrelevant? Then I hope Britney stays irrelevant for a long time.

PS her performance skills aren't as bad as you're making them out to be. It's 2017 not 2011.

Slay :takeaseat:

• Like 1