The award for most awkward audience goes to...

Aleks

Germany wmj77s.png

I had totally forgotten about this! I mean.. like.. that's just awkward af! :gloria: I would've lied down on stage screaming of awkardness  wmj77s.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

1. I feel so sorry for her, so don't kill me :omgwut:

2. I like germans :uhoh:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Light Yagami said:

French celebrities...

did you know french people are addicted to variety shows ?   Everytime i turn on a french channel theres a show of some sort where theres a circus or acrobats or singers entertaining them with fire and swords and what not as they sit there motionless 

they're German tho

and I don't think the audience is awkward. it's a pretty formal event, it's not like the MTV awards or smth...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Aleks said:

Germany wmj77s.png

I had totally forgotten about this! I mean.. like.. that's just awkward af! :gloria: I would've lied down on stage screaming of awkardness  wmj77s.png

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

1. I feel so sorry for her, so don't kill me :omgwut:

2. I like germans :uhoh:

Because there are normal people (Check what they  wears) and not die hard fans. And don't forget that it's pre-recorded, so they switched-on her mic after W song and every TV show have different sound, so on one TV her song sounded like studio and in another one it's so low that it's almost like acapella.

It was a weird event to perform at, it's clear that they weren't her target audience :ummlol: 

On the other hand, I love that performance, she looked incredibly beautiful and despite the choreography being kinda non-existent she slayed it, you can literally see the drive and passion in her eyes! 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, I_need_me said:

It was a weird event to perform at, it's clear that they weren't her target audience :ummlol: 

On the other hand, I love that performance, she looked incredibly beautiful and despite the choreography being kinda non-existent she slayed it, you can literally see the drive and passion in her eyes! 

Tbh its so much better audience than MTV VMA 2007 and she needs some normal audience than some shady or crazy af persons. I hate screaming fans and idk why someone screams in Vegas if her choreography is basic and vocals from her teen years :moorangu::gloria: