Does Britney ever still come to Destin?

HeadstrongWolf

:omgwut:

Y'alllllllll I heard some things at work today.

As you know, I've moved up from the world of delivering pizza and entered the business of hotels.

I answer phones for an automated call center system that's been set up by my company with it's associated and owned hotels, condos, etc.

It's about 45 minutes to an hour drive, but it's worth it. Everyone's nice, I get to keep my blue hair, and I don't have to deal with people in person, just over the phone.

So I've known for over a decade now that Britney had a house in San Destin, (a Destin Suburb), and it was broken into. In fact, we even passed it yesterday during our tour of the hotel properties we own, where we look around the properties I'm gonna be renting out, and everyone knows how hard I go for Godney and they pointed it out, like I hadn't seen it a few times already in my life, but every time I see it, I get so shook. It's so pretty and peach-ish color. Because we own the property. And they specifically pointed this out JUST for me.

:shook:

(We know who broke into her house, and if he apparently lives in my town, so I'm about to go the fuck off honestly.) dmteh0.jpg 

But anyway, that was yesterday. I know of the old house location, and I know I sound stalkerish, but I know I have to respect the queen's privacy. We don't want another break-in, and we don't want anyone to be creeping on her. We know she's a very reserved person.

So today while we were talking in class with one of three instructors, my OTHER coworker, who worked for a rival company, said she KNOWS that Lynn (Yes, Mama Spears) will SOMETIMES come down and stay in Destin, or in one of the properties my company owns. 

She said "Yeah, but THEY use a fake name for their trips."

I said I know. And that's all I could get out of her because she couldn't remember the small details - she didn't really care about Britney. (Until she met me.)

So yeah, does anyone know if the Spears family STILL comes down to the Gulf of Mexico?

I'm so happy because :shook: 

I would love to meet Mama, Papa, Fe, Jamie Lynn, Bryan, or literally anyone with the Spears family. And out of respect I wouldn't have my phone for pictures or recording, just to even talk with them.

Honestly, I doubt it would ever happen :pieceofwhat:

Or her team is probably reading this and making this face rn :pieceofwhat:

But if they're gonna visit my hometown area...

I need to make sure they get the BEST goddamn service I can provide.

:dontteaseme: 

Because I still need to thank Mama and Papa for giving life to the best sisters in the world, for Britney Jean grabbing my hand during Alien in Vegas, and to thank her for basically just doing her career.

But yeah :pieceofwhat: I know this is a very #STRANGE thread.

Who knows about the Spears' vacation habits? :shook: I'm so damn close. Sorta.

I'm close to a piece of history :crying1: 

• Like 2

FIRST OF ALL BITCH:dontteaseme: I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME READ THAT TINY ASS FONT :dontteaseme:

SECOND OF ALLL

JUST KIDDING :selenerz: I LOVE YOU & YOUR WEIRDASS THREADS!! 

i live for them :queenflopga: 

but seriously, that story was entertaining af :selenerz: 

Spoiler

and I'm high af :selenerz: 

and to answer your question, Jamie Lynn still goes there :thinkingpinky: abouuuuuttt once a year I'd say :oya: 

I wish I lived there so i could just casually run into her with my authentic zoey 101 backpack that she used in an episode :disagreewitchu: 

I got it at this store in Burbank, LA that sells items of clothing donated by tv shows and movies :selenerz: 

the friend who took me there goes to church with vanessa hudgens and austin butler :selenerz: 

but I digresss :selenerz:

you're so lucky you're a star :selenerz: 

• Like 2