Anyone planning to see her summer tour?

Aleks

I was considering going, but when I found out it's just a vegas-copy... 255nno4_th.gif If this happened three years ago, I would totally go. Maybe she'll do some more body-clapping, hair flipping and some more pirouettes. But I doubt there will be any other changes :zoomzoom: 

Don't know which is closest, I guess London or Paris. So I would need to buy plane tickets, hotel, concert tickets and so on for a vegas-shit show that I've seen thousands of videos of. I'd rather go to Vegas and so I can travel around in the US. Not just a weekend somewhere I've been many times already to watch the vegas-show nossuf_th.gif

Sorry for being to negative and pessimistic :moorangu:

Depends on where she goes. If (or when) she comes to Europe then yes, absolutely! I could never get enough money to fly to the other side of the world so...

And I won't care at all if it's just POM on the road, I haven't been to a Britney concert before so it will be worth it!

6 hours ago, Aleks said:

I was considering going, but when I found out it's just a vegas-copy... 255nno4_th.gif If this happened three years ago, I would totally go. Maybe she'll do some more body-clapping, hair flipping and some more pirouettes. But I doubt there will be any other changes :zoomzoom: 

Don't know which is closest, I guess London or Paris. So I would need to buy plane tickets, hotel, concert tickets and so on for a vegas-shit show that I've seen thousands of videos of. I'd rather go to Vegas and so I can travel around in the US. Not just a weekend somewhere I've been many times already to watch the vegas-show nossuf_th.gif

Sorry for being to negative and pessimistic :moorangu:

I don't think you're being negative, it all makes sense to me. It is a lot of money if you have to travel, get a hotel, eat/drink out, etc. I will say, however, even if you've seen a ton of videos of the POM, there truly is nothing like seeing it live. Girl still puts on a good show, and I've noticed with these events away from Vegas, she seems to be putting more into it.

But you should totally come to Vegas, too, because America is fun. :D 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I don't think you're being negative, it all makes sense to me. It is a lot of money if you have to travel, get a hotel, eat/drink out, etc. I will say, however, even if you've seen a ton of videos of the POM, there truly is nothing like seeing it live. Girl still puts on a good show, and I've noticed with these events away from Vegas, she seems to be putting more into it.

But you should totally come to Vegas, too, because America is fun. :D 

i wish healthy food was more affordable

7 hours ago, Aleks said:

Sorry for being to negative and pessimisti:moorangu:

what exactly is the point in being that way?

I mean you're basically complaining that she doesn't take the time to put together an entirely new tour with completely new stage designs, completely new dance routines, costumes, stage sets, sound technician files,  interludes etc etc etc

All that to then return to Vegas and to back to the stuff that's already in place.

Do you appreciate how much work is involved in that process?? no. so stop complaining. 

On top of that, most fans in Europe HAVEN'T SEEN PIECE OF ME. So it's their turn.

and on top of that, this far into her career, Britney doesn't owe you a tour and a residency. She's established and she's been there and done it and just enjoying herself now.

I know I'll be at the London show. you stay in your room and complain. I know who will have more fun.

• Like 1

I've said before that if she toured it would be like POM/the festivals and I never understood why fans who thought a world tour meant a completely different show. It would make NO sense for her to do a completely new tour UNLESS she was planning on completely changing Vegas too. The tour will likely be like her festival shows were, maybe with a few minor changes here and there. It's like people suddenly forget the way things have always been. In the beginning Britney did hundreds of promo performances using the same choreography over and over on every show and no one complained. She's doing it now and suddenly because you've decided you don't like Vegas she should change the way things are always done? No.

i think the tour would be like the apple music festival version of POM rather than the festivals. it has to be a long setlist since it is a concert, so she will perform almost all the songs. if she comes to spain, i will probably go, because i've never had the chance to go see her  :sunglasses:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1kissgoodnight said:

what exactly is the point in being that way?

I mean you're basically complaining that she doesn't take the time to put together an entirely new tour with completely new stage designs, completely new dance routines, costumes, stage sets, sound technician files,  interludes etc etc etc

All that to then return to Vegas and to back to the stuff that's already in place.

Do you appreciate how much work is involved in that process?? no. so stop complaining. 

On top of that, most fans in Europe HAVEN'T SEEN PIECE OF ME. So it's their turn.

and on top of that, this far into her career, Britney doesn't owe you a tour and a residency. She's established and she's been there and done it and just enjoying herself now.

I know I'll be at the London show. you stay in your room and complain. I know who will have more fun.

Girl, chill 2r5xqa0_th.gif A lot of accusations and assumptions there!

I never said "entirely new tour", but she could do some changes. She has a brand new album, and she could include some of those songs. I never said anything about "completely new stage designs, completely new dance routines, costumes, stage sets, sound technician files,  interludes etc etc etc". That's your assumption of my opinion, not my opinion. So don't put words in my mouth.

Instead of acting like a brat, you could rather ask me to elaborate my opinions ;)

I think her summer tour would be better if she:

1) Changed out a FEW songs (a few, not all. A few, not 10. A few like 2-3). A perfect opportunity to put in some Glory-stuff!

2) Use new dance routines for the new songs

I never said anything about outfits, but sure. Maybe one new outfit wouldn't kill her. "Britney" is a product, and a product needs to change over time. That's just how it works, sweetie. When you start to believe your product will sell by itself, you're doing it wrong.

And I think bringing the new changes back to Vegas is a good idea. I would say that's actually a naturally thing to do. I hope you'll enjoy the show in UK :)

44 minutes ago, heather said:

I've said before that if she toured it would be like POM/the festivals and I never understood why fans who thought a world tour meant a completely different show. It would make NO sense for her to do a completely new tour UNLESS she was planning on completely changing Vegas too. The tour will likely be like her festival shows were, maybe with a few minor changes here and there. It's like people suddenly forget the way things have always been. In the beginning Britney did hundreds of promo performances using the same choreography over and over on every show and no one complained. She's doing it now and suddenly because you've decided you don't like Vegas she should change the way things are always done? No.

Who's said anything about a "completely different show"? I never did. Get yourself together. There's a difference between a teaspoon and tablespoon honey :zoomzoom: 

52 minutes ago, Aleks said:

Who's said anything about a "completely different show"? I never did. Get yourself together. There's a difference between a teaspoon and tablespoon honey :zoomzoom: 

Just because I commented your post doesn't mean I was directly referring to you. I said "fans who thought" I didn't call you out directly, so maybe you should get your own self together.

Yup, I am, :thumbsup: since I live in Ireland, the expense of a flight to Vegas, accommodation, etc. is mucho-pricey :oshit: so I'm prraaaying she adds a London date to the summer tour but if not, I should be able to find a cheap-enough flight online to Paris and affordable accommodation, I'm that desperate I'd nearly travel all the way to the Philippines. :ttwe:

• Like 1

I wanna go to all the European and South American dates. :confidence:

I don't care if it's POM. They're gonna have to change a LOT of things because the show isn't made for touring, they can't take all the props abroad. There's bound to be several changes. Plus I don't care as much about the show as I care about seeing Britney 3 ft away from me