Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Turn Ya Head

The Cringey Universe Members Rap Game

Recommended Posts

Basically this game is creating a rap (the more cringe the better) and at the end of it tag a member so they have to come and create a rap and then keep the game going that way.
If the member doesn't reply within a day, then another member has to rap and tag another person. You can tag the same user as many times as you want!
 
Let me start
 
 
I get more likes in a day
Than you do in a year
Femme Fatale second version
Is what I want right here
You better behave well
Whenever I'm near
Nicki Minaj who?
The queen of rap is me
 
Bitch get outta here
If you are tryna drag me
I always get to the point
No time for trolls, please
I'm gonna end like this
I'll tag a hoe right now
[mention=471]JoshLee[/mention] now come here
And start your own rap


  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking like your cool

You ain't slick sh*t

Calling me a hoe

When you're going around

Talking all this stuff

When you're the true clown

Now start @MagicalFlare

 

 

Spoiler

I SUUUUCCCCKKKKK :gloria: 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(OMG! I laughed, but this looks cool!!) :omg: Umm, let's see...

 

Thank you Joshey for tagging, i just arrived home

I'm that glamorous betch-a knew 'cause i don't (?

Te hablo en español, me chupa un huevo si no me entendés

But some of these hoes don't understand it, so i'll rap in Inglés :P

Truth be told, i suck at rapping, but i do it with glam :queenflopga:

I don't know what else to say here, so the mic i will pass

I would love to see @HeadstrongWolf taking the scene

But let's be real right now, bitches: the winner is me :imfab:

 

 

I LOVE THIS THREAD! Can i do it again later? :lmfaoo:<3

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(OMG! I laughed, but this looks cool!!) default_omg.gif Umm, let's see...
 
Thank you Joshey for tagging, i just arrived home
I'm that glamorous betch-a knew 'cause i don't (?
Te hablo en español, me chupa un huevo si no me entendés
But some of these hoes don't understand it, so i'll rap in Inglés default_oie_717468CnBUXKA0.gif
Truth be told, i suck at rapping, but i do it with glam default_queenflopga.gif
I don't know what else to say here, so the mic i will pass
I would love to see [mention=522]HeadstrongWolf[/mention] taking the scene
But let's be real right now, bitches: the winner is me default_imfab.gif
 
 
I LOVE THIS THREAD! Can i do it again later? default_lmfaoo.gifdefault_heart.gif

if someone else tags you then yeah! If I get tagged I can tag you :qtney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MagicalFlare said:

(OMG! I laughed, but this looks cool!!) :omg: Umm, let's see...

 

Thank you Joshey for tagging, i just arrived home

I'm that glamorous betch-a knew 'cause i don't (?

Te hablo en español, me chupa un huevo si no me entendés

But some of these hoes don't understand it, so i'll rap in Inglés :P

Truth be told, i suck at rapping, but i do it with glam :queenflopga:

I don't know what else to say here, so the mic i will pass

I would love to see @HeadstrongWolf taking the scene

But let's be real right now, bitches: the winner is me :imfab:

 

 

I LOVE THIS THREAD! Can i do it again later? :lmfaoo:<3

 

35 minutes ago, therealmgo said:

not me not getting a mention :emotional:

 

 

 

 

 

2rzb62q.jpg

 

Na7WZP5.gif

 

 

Aight

*AIR HORN*

Y'ALL KNOW WHO IT IS.

FUCKIN' KING OF UNIVERSE BITCHHHH.

WE GOT @Turn Ya Head AND @therealmgo IN THE BACK

 

YOUNG MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

 

*ANOTHER OBNOXIOUS AIR HORN*

 

Look at these bitches, petty is they game

Can't tell frequencies, you wonder if they sane.

I hate getting on here sometimes, it fucks with my brain

I can't tell if some of your are straight up stupid, or just insane.

young-thug-new-memo-video-0.gif?w=960

 

 

Even with reason, none of you listen.

Tips and tricks aside, leaks come like seasons.

You know they're coming, but you don't know when.

And you scream "LEAKLEAKLEAK!" but you can't even "TYPETYPETYPE!"

rH2xQtQ.gif

 

 

Y'all are screamin for new music but you can't respect the old

Most of y'all sleepin on "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know".

But it ain't my fault you got shit taste.

You still listening to Radar on repeat hoe. 

ygad.gif

 

 

Flooooooooatin roooooooooound Uniiiverrrrrrrrrrrrse 

Y'all know this my shiiiiit, back up off me biiiiiiiiitch

I'm comfortable in my throne, spittin out these lyyyyyyriiiiiiics

Shut yo' mouth, you still spell it "Concious" - you IGNORANNNNNT

TL1Efu6.gif
*ANOTHER OBNOXIOUS AIR HORN PART 2.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can't think of anything else but there ya go, I know, y'all are slayed :queenflopga: 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

2rzb62q.jpg

 

Na7WZP5.gif

 

 

Aight

*AIR HORN*

Y'ALL KNOW WHO IT IS.

FUCKIN' KING OF UNIVERSE BITCHHHH.

WE GOT @Turn Ya Head AND @therealmgo IN THE BACK

 

YOUNG MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

 

*ANOTHER OBNOXIOUS AIR HORN*

 

Look at these bitches, petty is they game

Can't tell frequencies, you wonder if they sane.

I hate getting on here sometimes, it fucks with my brain

I can't tell if some of your are straight up stupid, or just insane.

young-thug-new-memo-video-0.gif?w=960

 

 

Even with reason, none of you listen.

Tips and tricks aside, leaks come like seasons.

You know they're coming, but you don't know when.

And you scream "LEAKLEAKLEAK!" but you can't even "TYPETYPETYPE!"

rH2xQtQ.gif

 

 

Y'all are screamin for new music but you can't respect the old

Most of y'all sleepin on "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know".

But it ain't my fault you got shit taste.

You still listening to Radar on repeat hoe. 

ygad.gif

 

 

Flooooooooatin roooooooooound Uniiiverrrrrrrrrrrrse 

Y'all know this my shiiiiit, back up off me biiiiiiiiitch

I'm comfortable in my throne, spittin out these lyyyyyyriiiiiiics

Shut yo' mouth, you still spell it "Concious" - you IGNORANNNNNT

TL1Efu6.gif
*ANOTHER OBNOXIOUS AIR HORN PART 2.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can't think of anything else but there ya go, I know, y'all are slayed :queenflopga: 

 

 

 

AND THE WINNER IS... LA LA LAND! :pieceofwhat:

 

Sléigh :bow:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm up in this game, bringing a part 2
Which song, you might ask? "Chillin With You"
I'm cringing it up, my spiting is fire
I'm so good you might ask "Are you Myah?"
Y'all know I'm a trader, got exclusives
That's right, I have the Toxic stems
I'm mad at you hoes, you let my song rate flop
I'm doing it again, keep it at the top
Alien is definitely her worst song
@HeadstrongWolf, your faves are all wrong
and Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know?
It flopped for a reason, it gotta go
I wish will.i.am had produced Glory
I think Blackout would be better with Myah Marie
The lead single should be Private Show
I'll pass to @MagicalFlare, I'm the winner tho

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, therealmgo said:

I'm up in this game, bringing a part 2
Which song, you might ask? "Chillin With You"
I'm cringing it up, my spiting is fire
I'm so good you might ask "Are you Myah?"
Y'all know I'm a trader, got exclusives
That's right, I have the Toxic stems
I'm mad at you hoes, you let my song rate flop
I'm doing it again, keep it at the top
Alien is definitely her worst song
@HeadstrongWolf, your faves are all wrong
and Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know?

It flopped for a reason, it gotta go

I wish will.i.am had produced Glory
I think Blackout would be better with Myah Marie
The lead single should be Private Show
I'll pass to @MagicalFlare, I'm the winner tho

 

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mbakb4J2MT1qbbb7uo4_250.gif

tumblr_mbakb4J2MT1qbbb7uo4_250.gif

tumblr_mbakb4J2MT1qbbb7uo4_250.gif

tumblr_mbakb4J2MT1qbbb7uo4_250.gif

tumblr_mbakb4J2MT1qbbb7uo4_250.gif

tumblr_mbakb4J2MT1qbbb7uo4_250.gif

tumblr_mbakb4J2MT1qbbb7uo4_250.gif

tumblr_mbakb4J2MT1qbbb7uo4_250.gif

tumblr_mbakb4J2MT1qbbb7uo4_250.gif

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, therealmgo said:

#Justice4Pumkin
#ILYGurl
#AlienIsTheBest

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is you forreal rn :jackk: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
 
2rzb62q.jpg
 
Na7WZP5.gif
 
 
Aight
*AIR HORN*
Y'ALL KNOW WHO IT IS.
FUCKIN' KING OF UNIVERSE BITCHHHH.
WE GOT [mention=4730]Turn Ya Head[/mention] AND [mention=2458]therealmgo[/mention] IN THE BACK
 
YOUNG MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
 
*ANOTHER OBNOXIOUS AIR HORN*
 
Look at these bitches, petty is they game
Can't tell frequencies, you wonder if they sane.
I hate getting on here sometimes, it fucks with my brain
I can't tell if some of your are straight up stupid, or just insane.
young-thug-new-memo-video-0.gif?w=960
 
 
Even with reason, none of you listen.
Tips and tricks aside, leaks come like seasons.
You know they're coming, but you don't know when.
And you scream "LEAKLEAKLEAK!" but you can't even "TYPETYPETYPE!"
rH2xQtQ.gif
 
 
Y'all are screamin for new music but you can't respect the old
Most of y'all sleepin on "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know".
But it ain't my fault you got shit taste.
You still listening to Radar on repeat hoe. 
ygad.gif
 
 
Flooooooooatin roooooooooound Uniiiverrrrrrrrrrrrse 
Y'all know this my shiiiiit, back up off me biiiiiiiiitch
I'm comfortable in my throne, spittin out these lyyyyyyriiiiiiics
Shut yo' mouth, you still spell it "Concious" - you IGNORANNNNNT
TL1Efu6.gif
*ANOTHER OBNOXIOUS AIR HORN PART 2.*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't think of anything else but there ya go, I know, y'all are slayed default_queenflopga.gif 
 
 

GURL THIS WAS HARDCORE


Tbh I'm extremely glad I'm up there with the best :queenflopga:

Let me just rap again.

02aabb8d5c4d0f5bd1aa85f634f641d9.gif

* Insert Gucci Mane exclusive tag and an akward urban beat *

I mean fuck G-Eazy,
Tinasha and will.i.am
Cuz ev'ry one knows
We fans the best to collab!

I mean come on guys
Make Me video is too bad
But there's another song
That needs a VEVO Certified!
Its name is too damn long
But hoes now get it right
Don't let me be the last to know
Is magic without doubts!

No more discussions
About the single 3
It's either Just Luv Me
Or Love Me Down please!
Don't pick Hard to Forget Ya
It brings a damn disease!

Don't fucking waste my time
I'm just a highschooler
Yet every single troll
Looks up to me cause I'm cooler

Don't forget our big petition
To make this forum better
Let's change to Ashley Tisdale
It will be the best ever
Leak Off the Wall
Britney's inspiration
"I'll be your femme fatale"
That's a perfect invitation

:queenflopga:

This was a request
That I'm gonna fill
I'm so damn kind
So it's no big deal
Come@MagicalFlare
And@MakeMySugarfall
I bet you will slay this
I bet it will be worth!
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Turn Ya Head said:


GURL THIS WAS HARDCORE


Tbh I'm extremely glad I'm up there with the best :queenflopga:

Let me just rap again.

02aabb8d5c4d0f5bd1aa85f634f641d9.gif

* Insert Gucci Mane exclusive tag and an akward urban beat *

I mean fuck G-Eazy,
Tinasha and will.i.am
Cuz ev'ry one knows
We fans the best to collab!

I mean come on guys
Make Me video is too bad
But there's another song
That needs a VEVO Certified!
Its name is too damn long
But hoes now get it right
Don't let me be the last to know
Is magic without doubts!

No more discussions
About the single 3
It's either Just Luv Me
Or Love Me Down please!
Don't pick Hard to Forget Ya
It brings a damn disease!

Don't fucking waste my time
I'm just a highschooler
Yet every single troll
Looks up to me cause I'm cooler

Don't forget our big petition
To make this forum better
Let's change to Ashley Tisdale
It will be the best ever
Leak Off the Wall
Britney's inspiration
"I'll be your femme fatale"
That's a perfect invitation

:queenflopga:

This was a request
That I'm gonna fill
I'm so damn kind
So it's no big deal
Come@MagicalFlare
And@MakeMySugarfall
I bet you will slay this
I bet it will be worth!

 

 

 

15h6y9.jpg

 

 

YAS BABY! 15h6y9.jpg 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*taps the mic* 

 

Is this thing on?

 

I see I got tagged on it

Time for me to jump up

And brag on it

Running a lil late,

But I'm back on it

Hey Brit - why don't you watch me run it back on 'em?

 

Y'all gave me a place to cut my teeth

This place got hot October 13th

Been wilding since Britney was checking N*sync *crowd gasps*

 

That's right, I'm coming for Mr. Timberlake

Fuck his hair, fuck his face

C'mon give me a break

 

He can go cry a river about it

Cuz everytime I'm in this piece,

I'm a shout about it

 

Y'all reminding me about this song

That was supposed to be hot

But then Brit dropped Femme Fatale

And all y'all forgot

That My Baby was part of her catalogue

Cuz Till The World Ends starts

And make all of y'all fall

 

Nearly 20 years later and I'm still a fan

Cuz Britney keeps hitting me again and again (hmm)

So from now until the music finally stops

I'm a be sitting here dancing to all of the bops

 

Hey @Aleks, where ya at?

I know you got some rhymes

So get up in here

It's your time to shine

 

*hair flip, mic toss, backflip*

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

*taps the mic* 

 

Is this thing on?

 

I see I got tagged on it

Time for me to jump up

And brag on it

Running a lil late,

But I'm back on it

Hey Brit - why don't you watch me run it back on 'em?

 

Y'all gave me a place to cut my teeth

This place got hot October 13th

Been wilding since Britney was checking N*sync *crowd gasps*

 

That's right, I'm coming for Mr. Timberlake

Fuck his hair, fuck his face

C'mon give me a break

 

He can go cry a river about it

Cuz everytime I'm in this piece,

I'm a shout about it

 

Y'all reminding me about this song

That was supposed to be hot

But then Brit dropped Femme Fatale

And all y'all forgot

That My Baby was part of her catalogue

Cuz Till The World Ends starts

And make all of y'all fall

 

Nearly 20 years later and I'm still a fan

Cuz Britney keeps hitting me again and again (hmm)

So from now until the music finally stops

I'm a be sitting here dancing to all of the bops

 

Hey @Aleks, where ya at?

I know you got some rhymes

So get up in here

It's your time to shine

 

*hair flip, mic toss, backflip*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tenor.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah.. g-aleks

 

Where ya at @MakeMySugarFall

I know ya gonna beg for it

and I ain't gonna decline

Some psycho might turn his head to watch us :turnyahead: (daaaamn)

 

They all watch me go nuts (yeah)

You can't stand under my umbrella

'cause I'll drop it in on the dance floor

Just like I dropped ya mom last night (daaamn)

 

Y'all wanna dance upon me

Y'all wanna stripe (yeah)

I ain't no basic white ass

go get a life

When you get back

there should be a frappe

for g-aleks in your hand (daaaamn)

 

All 'em bitches think they got it

Bring likes home to daddy

Naah not me

I bring 'em dollahs

And keep 'em to myself

 

I never feel myself

I got bitches for that (yeah yeah)

But y'all better praise me

And I know @Turn Ya Head is up

So bring it on or just go home

 

 

kgZw4i3.gif

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Aleks said:

Yeah.. g-aleks

 

Where ya at @MakeMySugarFall

I know ya gonna beg for it

and I ain't gonna decline

Some psycho might turn his head to watch us :turnyahead: (daaaamn)

 

They all watch me go nuts (yeah)

You can't stand under my umbrella

'cause I'll drop it in on the dance floor

Just like I dropped ya mom last night (daaamn)

 

Y'all wanna dance upon me

Y'all wanna stripe (yeah)

I ain't no basic white ass

go get a life

When you get back

there should be a frappe

for g-aleks in your hand (daaaamn)

 

All 'em bitches think they got it

Bring likes home to daddy

Naah not me

I bring 'em dollahs

And keep 'em to myself

 

I never feel myself

I got bitches for that (yeah yeah)

But y'all better praise me

And I know @Turn Ya Head is up

So bring it on or just go home

 

 

kgZw4i3.gif

 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

 

 

 

Yo betch you better be ready

Cuz here comes the praise

Yo rap was so good

It made the fuckin' roof raise

Ain't got much time

But here's the deal

@heather, baby

Rap it real!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A day has passed by
And heather won't reply
So here I go again
Let's get this going, babe

Guess who's a mod
And had a great campaign
Come,@HeadstrongWolf
Let's celebrate!

ebd39a91bb49f138a3000c490a0893ba.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AYOOOOO MOTHERFUCKAS

 

 

 

THE QUEEN IS BACK!

 

 

 

I be da boss

Ya'll be my employees

The more, the merrier

One, two, three

 

How dare you ignore me

This is my own game

My rules, you follow 'em

Or else I'll be insane

 

I be throwin' them bars

Don't you dare forget 'em

I say Heidi is an icon

Go ahead, respect her

 

Fuck it 'cause I'm lazy

We need to get this back

[mention=4973]MagicalFlare[/mention] come

I wanna see ya blow it up

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×