Pinned The Official Britney: #pieceofme Show Coverage Thread For Saturday March 25Th, 2017

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, MagicalFlare said:

To what point is she gonna continue using botox and shit? Her face looks even worse than Michael Jackson's now, and her smile looks hard af! It's harmful to even watch her!! :crying2:

idgi

these women keep using it to try and look younger, but it literally does the opposite and makes them look old af. 

the only thing Britney has done that actually benefited her was the eye lift 'cause her eyelids were practically hanging over her eyes during the FF era. 

the pointless thinning of her nose tip and all the lip fillers throw off her features.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, M.E. said:

idgi

these women keep using it to try and look younger, but it literally does the opposite and makes them look old af. 

the only thing Britney has done that actually benefited her was the eye lift 'cause her eyelids were practically hanging over her eyes during the FF era. 

the pointless thinning of her nose tip and all the lip fillers throw off her features.

I KNOW!!! I thought i was the only seeing this :crying3: Thanks! Although with the proper make-up, she covers those flaws a little bit :mahhaw: She is still beautiful! But it's not the old natural beauty we used to know anymore... It's kinda sad... :crying2:

4 hours ago, MagicalFlare said:

I KNOW!!! I thought i was the only seeing this :crying3: Thanks! Although with the proper make-up, she covers those flaws a little bit :mahhaw: She is still beautiful! But it's not the old natural beauty we used to know anymore... It's kinda sad... :crying2:

If she stopped with the botox and let her lips go back to normal she'd look SO much better. The nose job was small enough that it doesn't really make a huge difference when the rest of her face looks normal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines