Britney added some new choreography in tonights POM

M.E.

She really really really REALLY needs some motivation to do the choreographies properly. I mean, yes, she has the energy and she's enjoying being on stage, and that's amazing, but her halfassing all the actual dance moves kinda ruins the performances. She's totally capable of slaying hard, she just needs to do it :goodside:

• Like 3

16 hours ago, heather said:

This looks better than what it was before. She really needs a new choreographer, some of these routines are tragic.

We keep blaming the choreographers but really it's just Britney being lazy. Charm has created some really good routines, just look at the original MM rehearsal. But clearly Britney keeps asking for dumbed down versions, just like she did with Andre and Brian during the Circus and FF eras, and scrapped a ton of great choreography from the Squared Division (like the Toxic one in IABJ).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, M.E. said:

We keep blaming the choreographers but really it's just Britney being lazy. Charm has created some really good routines, just look at the original MM rehearsal. But clearly Britney keeps asking for dumbed down versions, just like she did with Andre and Brian during the Circus and FF eras, and scrapped a ton of great choreography from the Squared Division (like the Toxic one in IABJ).

It's both. The choreography is bad and Britney doesn't put the effort in to make it better. Though sometimes I'm not sure if she's not putting effort or is cautious and  uncomfortable in what she's wearing/those terrible heels. Honestly, Vegas is the first time I've watched the dancers too, and I don't like what they're doing either. It's not Britney's style, so it doesn't look right. 

On 3/25/2017 at 8:58 AM, I_need_me said:

She really really really REALLY needs some motivation to do the choreographies properly. I mean, yes, she has the energy and she's enjoying being on stage, and that's amazing, but her halfassing all the actual dance moves kinda ruins the performances. She's totally capable of slaying hard, she just needs to do it :goodside:

This. All of this. The half-assing kills me.

People need to stop blaming the choreographers as well, remember on the I Am Britney Jean documentary when they were practicing the Toxic routine and they had her dancing hard. I was so excited to see it in the show to discover that they had removed it.

I do think she's half-assing it a lot, perhaps it's because she's tired, she hasn't got the energy anymore i don't know. Still love her :).

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

• Like 1