Pinned The Official Britney: #pieceofme Show Coverage Thread For Wednesday March 22, 2017

Going to see her in August for the 1st time ever, and I'm VIP row A, crazy excited! Anyone know if that's just behind the general admission area or what? Definitely seems like I'll be crazy close. Also I had no idea that the lights were on the crowd like that, jeez I can't believe Britney will be able to see me all night right up front lol, she's the hottest woman ever to me so it's gonna be a little crazy. 

17 hours ago, Alex1991 said:

she's performing just like a thinner version of femme fatalney. It's getting tragic

This is why she needs better, more challenging choreography. It's too easy for her to go into autopilot and be lazy now. She needs to push herself throughout the entire show so she doesn't have a chance to slack off, but clearly she's happy just going through the motions.

She was doing SO well when 2.0 launched. She still looks amazing and happy. She doesn't ever look bored on stage, but she ain't got that energy.

3 hours ago, M.E. said:

This is why she needs better, more challenging choreography. It's too easy for her to go into autopilot and be lazy now. She needs to push herself throughout the entire show so she doesn't have a chance to slack off, but clearly she's happy just going through the motions.

She was doing SO well when 2.0 launched. She still looks amazing and happy. She doesn't ever look bored on stage, but she ain't got that energy.

That's mainly because she doesn't train her dancing and rehearsing so much. She always looks uncertain when executing choreography because she doesn't really remember every step. When she's not really dancing but just moving around the stage she looks ten times better, because she really is feeling herself.

She's not taking it seriously and you can tell. There's no excuses anymore: she looks confident, healthy, happy, fit and well trained (unlike 2013-14 or 2011). She doesn't want better choreography or better performances because she doesn't want to challenge herself. That's simple.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines