Can yall just imagine what B10 will be like?!

PsychoMonkey

Glory was and still is one of the best most solid albums that Britney has ever released!!!! :crying1:  I'm still growing back ma hair from the damn scalping it gave me! We all know now that Britney has been working on new music and although a time frame and release date is still too soon to put can you just fucking imagine how much more B10 is gonna scalp us! :gloria: Britney right now is in top shape and not just physically but mentally too! You can tell shes finally happy, having fun and the bitch is just FEELING herself! :fierceney:  B9 was the return to form. B10 will be the Legendary Miss Britney Spears!  We aint ready!  

giphy.gif

• Like 4

9 hours ago, PsychoMonkey said:

Can yall just imagine what B10 will be like?!

A) Finally personal content (c-ship, relationships, her actual life), almost zero auto-tune and basic vocal mastering like in the past. [my wish]

Four video singles per 3-4 months

Promo performance with live vocals as bonus on DVD

Japan edition with 2 songs

----

Spoiler

B) Britney Jean 2.0 thing + basic lyrics + almost zero promo/singles and still singer's ass is in Vegas :orangu:

• Like 2

I'm very excited and optimistic for B10, era and Promo aside. I was and still am super happy with Glory and saw it as a huge step up from BJ. It showed maturity and a great evolution in her sound. So I'm hoping that momentum keeps rolling into this next project. She said a while ago that she's been in the studio so I think it will may released sometime around the 2nd to 3rd quarter of 2018.  That may be too early, but who knows. 

Hopefully B10 drops before her 20 year anniversary. It would be amazing amazing to have 10 albums within 20 years! 

• Like 2

I would be nice if she did a cover of a 80s/90s song and actually released it. I think she would be good on a remake of cruel summer (bananarama), love don't live here anymore (madonna's cover of rose royce), pink (Aerosmith), missing (everything but the girl), crush (Jennifer paige). I would like it if the album opened with a moody version of BOMT and closed with an encore high energy megamix of her biggest hits. 

Also I would love it if the album's cover is more inspired than a close up of her face, she needs a more editorial photoshoot for this next album, it's super important she and her team get it right since it's her 10th.

She needs something like Femme Fatale again. She needs EDM. If Femme Fatale was released now it would sell even more, because we don't have too much the priate-shit now. She really needs music that is radio-material that everyone likes, and some good club music.

Put together some badass producers and songwriters, and get to work bitch! :zoomzoom:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really want her to explore darker undertones in her music, she really thrives in all her songs with that vibe. I'd love more tropical house but like real euro, not the knock off kind (All my love by Ariana, Wating for tonight by J lo, Slumber Party, even Just like me chorus was great), I wanna hear more darker R&B vibes from her (Often by The Weeknd, Coupure Electrique, Don't by Bryson Tiller...that kind of vibe), id love CLASSIC popney with a weird twist ( gimme If I'm dancing meets BOMT, or Womanizer meets Do you wanna come over? But mature in a sense) and most of all I want adlibsssssssss she teased with Glory and I was so here for each song with Adlibs they really make a difference in her songs and fills them out more

• Like 2

14 hours ago, sincio8 said:

I would like nice lyrics, more personal and less generic. Quite tired of songs about dancing and having fun or fucking. 

Pop songs without house elements or edm please, still dancable

but... 

i-am-britney-jean-i-love-sex.gif

i-am-britney-jean-britney-spears-documen

Those songs will never stop but she could do them classier 

• Like 1