Britney Spears - GLORY Remixes V.2 (Megamix 2017)

(The Download Link Is Down Below)
I Do Not Own ANY Of The Soundtrack,
Property And Rights For Audio Go To
(Britney Spears And RCA Records) And The Creators Of The Studio Versions.
I Hope You Enjoy!!! :)

?Version 2 Full Listen Down Below?

Megamix Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8vvCBGseWA3YUMtWWdmckRJUjA
Individual Track Download:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8vvCBGseWA3aWhhd01pUzZ5VWM

Tracklist
1) Make Me... (Feat. G-Eazy)
2) Clumsy
3) Do You Wanna Come Over?
4) Slumber Party (Feat. Tinashe)
5) Just Like Me
6) Love Me Down
7) Hard To Forget Ya
8) Better
9) Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)
10) Liar

?Version 1 Full Listen Down Below?

?Anyways, I Hope You All Have An Amazing Day Today!!!?

44 minutes ago, ☆☆☆Iconic Britard☆☆☆ said:

I believe It's kinda cool, but im soo lazy download some stuff without new vocal/adlibs material :disagreewitchu:

:entertainme: Do you have to do some yoga or breathing exercises or some shit to just click a fucking button? I hate lazy people. Lift your ass and work bitch! There's no excuses. How'd you face life then if you're lazy? I just wonder... If you don't wanna do it, no one's gonna force ya to do it but ya'll miss it, son! :mahhaw: Just an advice, take it or leave it. Stop excusing yourselves, not only saying this to you  :lessons: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MagicalFlare said:

:entertainme:Do you have to do some yoga or breathing exercises or some shit to just click a fucking button? I hate lazy people. Lift your ass and work bitch! There's no excuses. How'd you face life then if you're lazy? I just wonder... If you don't wanna do it, no one's gonna force ya to do it but ya'll miss it, son! :mahhaw: Just an advice, take it or leave it. Stop excusing yourselves, not only saying this to you  :lessons: 

You are so funny :moorangu:

Im right now only into new leaks/stems or im trying to found one full Anastacia demo song :emotional:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ☆☆☆Iconic Britard☆☆☆ said:

You are so funny :moorangu:

Im right now only into new leaks/stems or im trying to found one full Anastacia demo song :emotional:

You need stems? K. PM me if you want with the list you need and we'll do some research, i'm also looking for stems, especially "Piece of Me" (song) stems to leak, i wanna hear those raw vocals, it's my main aim bout Britney right now. And a third single as well, hope is not lost! :omg: And about Anastacia, lemme see what i can do for ya :)

5 hours ago, MagicalFlare said:

You need stems? K. PM me if you want with the list you need and we'll do some research, i'm also looking for stems, especially "Piece of Me" (song) stems to leak, i wanna hear those raw vocals, it's my main aim bout Britney right now. And a third single as well, hope is not lost! :omg: And about Anastacia, lemme see what i can do for ya :)

I think I have everything what you can found with Google :emotional:

5 hours ago, MagicalFlare said:

You need stems? K. PM me if you want with the list you need and we'll do some research, i'm also looking for stems, especially "Piece of Me" (song) stems to leak, i wanna hear those raw vocals, it's my main aim bout Britney right now. And a third single as well, hope is not lost! :omg:And about Anastacia, lemme see what i can do for ya :)

I found in one youtube video her during "Maybe Today" and they played demo with alternative vocals and I found CD sampler with unfinished version so I tried to find this version and I found only 38sec (fan cut?) audio from this track :crying1: and I upload this on youtube what I found..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ☆☆☆Iconic Britard☆☆☆ said:

I think I have everything what you can found with Google :emotional:

I found in one youtube video her during "Maybe Today" and they played demo with alternative vocals and I found CD sampler with unfinished version so I tried to find this version and I found only 38sec (fan cut?) audio from this track :crying1: and I upload this on youtube what I found..

So to start with, you need this song in full, right? :thinkingpinky: What else d'ya need? :thinkingpinky:

• 2 weeks later...