Britney celebrates International Women's Day

4 hours ago, JoshLee said:

:orangu: People got so triggered about the Beyonce thing :gloria: I understand, I dont like Beyonce just because I think she's an attention whore, but really??? She's not super bad, I'll take her over some people :mhm: 

I think I'm actually one of the few around here who doesn't mind Beyoncé. I wouldn't call myself a fan, but I enjoy quite a few of her songs and I liked Lemonade. I think it's great that her and Britney not only get along, but respect each other. 

Though the days of the "dueling divas" with Whitney and Mariah were pretty entertaining haha. 

1 hour ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I think I'm actually one of the few around here who doesn't mind Beyoncé. I wouldn't call myself a fan, but I enjoy quite a few of her songs and I liked Lemonade. I think it's great that her and Britney not only get along, but respect each other. 

Though the days of the "dueling divas" with Whitney and Mariah were pretty entertaining haha. 

I hated Lemonade at first, but I like some songs on it and it's kinda grown on me (IMO it's not the best album of 2016)! I still bought the album, it was the first Beyonce album I bought and the only Beyonce album I own :tbh: 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JoshLee said:

I hated Lemonade at first, but I like some songs on it and it's kinda grown on me (IMO it's not the best album of 2016)! I still bought the album, it was the first Beyonce album I bought and the only Beyonce album I own :tbh: 

It's the only one I've bought/own, too haha. I actually loved Rihanna's Anti album more than I liked Lemonade. That was one of my favorite albums of 2016. I still listen to it and Glory more often than any other album from the big superstar artists.

5 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

It's the only one I've bought/own, too haha. I actually loved Rihanna's Anti album more than I liked Lemonade. That was one of my favorite albums of 2016. I still listen to it and Glory more often than any other album from the big superstar artists.

I love Anti! I trash talked Lemonade and Anti, but I actually bought and listened to them and I really like them :mhm: It's weird. I listen to Glory more tho because Britney is more EDM and good pop so it suits me more :tbh: 

• Like 1