So with Glory being canned, and Piece of Me 3.0 coming, here's my predictions.

HeadstrongWolf

2vmvjog.jpg

Glory was canned, two singles. Very short, almost like Britney Jean, but we all know Glory was DEFINITELY superior.

And the last time we got a single was November. It's officially over, stated by some inside sources - as if it's not obvious already.

Britney just extended Piece of Me, now rendering it as Piece of Me 3.0. Which is gonna include some setlist changes. I can't sense (with my third eye) what's going and what's not, but I have a feeling Make Me or DYWCO is going. I hope DYWCO stays tbh.

But anyway, that's not the point I was trying to address.

Since Glory was SO great, I have a feeling they're going to pull an "OIDIA" on us.

Some people aren't aware, but most of the tracks on OIDIA are actually RECYCLED from BOMT's sessions. (Probably new recordings, new production, who knows.) One prime example is that "I Will Be There" ended up replacing "Where Are You Now", according to an "unfinialized" CD.

We know that Britney recorded at LEAST 30 songs for Glory.

Including Pretty Girls, we've got at least 19. 20 if you wanna include Tom's Diner, which was for Giorgio, but who knows anymore.

(I doubt it was ever for Glory.)

What I'm saying is, I feel like they'll rush the release of another album for Piece of Me 3.0, since Britney already recorded most of it, and probably just record 3, maybe 4 new songs, re-record some parts of the Glory rejects.

I dunno. That's just the vibe I'm getting right now. Y'all know I'm usually wrong with my predictions.

But someone's gotta say something, we can't just sit around bored.

Someone has to think of logical theories to keep the rest of us all calm while we wait.

It might as well be me.

tumblr_mcvqpxcn5Q1qiebmoo2_250.gif

• Like 5

Well i need the receipts from the insiders who say glory is over. Remember make me came out in June and then SP didn't come out until October or something like that. She has posted up like two pictures of moons on her IG in the last few weeks which could mean something. She's kept herself in top shape and has her extensions in since the hiatus from the last set of shows too which leads me to believe she has something coming up. 

My guess is her 3rd revamp will probably just be a few song, costume and stage changes. 

As far as your theory about b10 getting the same treatment as BOMT/OIDIA, I can sorta see that but at the same time the reasoning for rushing OIDIA was because she was on fire at the end of the BOMT era with top 10 singles, a hugely successful tour and apparences so they had to quickly follow up or people would haved moved on to the next girl.  This time around there's literally no reason to rush b10, unless they want to have b10 come out around the 20th anniversary of BOMT (which isn't even until January of 2019) and her first single off b10 would have to be released in the fall of 2018. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

2vmvjog.jpg

Glory was canned, two singles. Very short, almost like Britney Jean, but we all know Glory was DEFINITELY superior.

And the last time we got a single was November. It's officially over, stated by some inside sources - as if it's not obvious already.

Britney just extended Piece of Me, now rendering it as Piece of Me 3.0. Which is gonna include some setlist changes. I can't sense (with my third eye) what's going and what's not, but I have a feeling Make Me or DYWCO is going. I hope DYWCO stays tbh.

But anyway, that's not the point I was trying to address.

Since Glory was SO great, I have a feeling they're going to pull an "OIDIA" on us.

Some people aren't aware, but most of the tracks on OIDIA are actually RECYCLED from BOMT's sessions. (Probably new recordings, new production, who knows.) One prime example is that "I Will Be There" ended up replacing "Where Are You Now", according to an "unfinialized" CD.

We know that Britney recorded at LEAST 30 songs for Glory.

Including Pretty Girls, we've got at least 19. 20 if you wanna include Tom's Diner, which was for Giorgio, but who knows anymore.

(I doubt it was ever for Glory.)

What I'm saying is, I feel like they'll rush the release of another album for Piece of Me 3.0, since Britney already recorded most of it, and probably just record 3, maybe 4 new songs, re-record some parts of the Glory rejects.

I dunno. That's just the vibe I'm getting right now. Y'all know I'm usually wrong with my predictions.

But someone's gotta say something, we can't just sit around bored.

Someone has to think of logical theories to keep the rest of us all calm while we wait.

It might as well be me.

tumblr_mcvqpxcn5Q1qiebmoo2_250.gif

I don't curr about POM(ess), this thing is still alive and Idk why :orangu:

And idk why someone can support this thing - okay it was good for Britney in 2013-16, but we have 2017 and this show is still the same thing with the same vocals, she is using still the same things there (for example triangle for Freakshow first and then for DYWCO....how cheap :frenchy:)

Better is go to world tour for one/two years and see all countries, than stay at the same shitty place named Vegas..... 

my hubby was like "you're getting out of your Britney obsessed phase huh? :disagreewitchu: "  (this 15 year phase) and I was actually like "I think I'm starting to :waitWAT: " because tbh yall, the Glory era being prematurely cancelled is such a massive let down that I don't think I can just get over it, move on, get excited for another album we'll get in a year or two, and then probably 2 singles and no tour again:crying2:  it's like whats the point?  :ashley: it's impossible to stop staning overnight and I'll prob always get excited when I hear or see something new. I may even still fangirl over her when she comes up in conversation but I'm definitely not anticipating anything anymore and I hope at some point she can just be in the back of my mind rather than something I think about the moment I wake up :crying1: 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, HolySpearit said:

my hubby was like "you're getting out of your Britney obsessed phase huh? :disagreewitchu: "  (this 15 year phase) and I was actually like "I think I'm starting to :waitWAT: " because tbh yall, the Glory era being prematurely cancelled is such a massive let down that I don't think I can just get over it, move on, get excited for another album we'll get in a year or two, and then probably 2 singles and no tour again:crying2:  it's like whats the point?  :ashley: it's impossible to stop staning overnight and I'll prob always get excited when I hear or see something new. I may even still fangirl over her when she comes up in conversation but I'm definitely not anticipating anything anymore and I hope at some point she can just be in the back of my mind rather than something I think about the moment I wake up :crying1: 

Same tbh. Glory got me hyped again, but the way they've treated this era sort of let me down and I can feel my standom dying a little. It'll never completely go away, but I notice I check the forums and the Twitter accounts I follow less and less. Not that that's a bad thing lol.

• Like 2

My predictions: a new album or a re-release of glory 

New set list

BRITNEY (Introduction)

Work Bitch
Womanizer
Break the Ice / Piece of Me

Change Your Mind\Radar\what you need (Interlude) *changes every show)

Me Against the Music
I Love Rock 'n' Roll
Gimme More
* new song*

Lightness (Interlude)
Everytime

Darkness (Interlude)
...Baby One More Time / Oops!... I Did It Again

Scream & Shout (Interlude)
Boys
Do You Wanna Come Over?
*New song*

Get Naked (I Got a Plan) (Video Interlude)
I'm a Slave 4 U
Make Me...
Freakshow
Do Somethin'

Magic Circus (Interlude)
Circus
If U Seek Amy
Breathe on Me\Touch of my hand (medley)
Slumber Party

Jungle Fever (Interlude)
Toxic
Stronger
(You Drive Me) Crazy
Till the World Ends

14 hours ago, Light Yagami said:

Vegas is on because she cant sell out a tour ... 

And if she stops vegas shell go stiff completely and wont be able to come back even to that 

I'm afraid this might actually be true!

Well Briney lasted for 2 generations! She has achieved sooo much as an artist. All good things come to an end one day!!!