HOLD IT AGAINST ME ANNIVERSARY

Immortal

So the 17th marked the 6 year release date of the 'Hold It Against Me' music video. Since this is one of my favourite Britney videos and I admire the storyline so much, I decided to do a full video analysis explaining the music video for those who have yet to understand. I mean if you have nothing to do on lazy Sunday might as well get educated on your Britney knowledge ;) 

• Like 1

Ah. The cursed video.

Toxic was reuploaded to youtube shortly before HIAM came out and it has almost 250 million views

while HIAM slowly made it to 114 million.

Toxic will probably make it to 300 before HIAM reaches 120 lol

sad because both are iconic and great except youd think HIAM would have been recognized more seeing as IWG did get to 220 million without being #1 so obvs there is something ppl want to see from Britney more 

anyhow i remember those goddamn teasers and how the fanbase was loosing it over them.

now there are no teasers and no fan base  lol

ah....good times 

edit - look at it now you can see the Gaga producer put his input into it because its really not the kind of visuals Britney ever went for before or after