No, really - Let's discuss the movie.

HeadstrongWolf

Let's talk about all the inaccuracies (to avoid copyright but even so, Walmart could put out a better knock off tbh),  the moral lines that were crossed (mentioning Jayden and Preston by their FIRST AND MIDDLE NAMES), the scenes with Britney constantly at nightclubs drinking wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before 2007, making For The Record seem mostly about Justin Pussylake...

Jesus I could go on :jackk:

Obviously they couldn't get the rights to ANY of Britney's music, so they only covered songs SHE covered, (Satisfaction, ILR&R, the Trouble intro from 2007 VMA's).

I didn't even understand why in the movie she went to rehab :jackk:  I was either too drunk or the movie was so bad it didn't say anything :jackk:

Let's talk about how the actress for Fi looks NOTHING like her, and the actress for Lynn looks more like Fi.

Let's talk about how "country" her family was in the opening.

Let's talk about how they purposely put "cheese puffs" and "iced coffee with a green logo that isn't starbucks" all so SUBTLE in this movie. 

Let's talk about how they made Papa Spears look more like a raging alcoholic and abusive father. Did they REALLY need to put that line in where he calls Britney a "bitch"? (Not the term of endearment, it's quite clear it was meant as an insult.)

Most importantly, let's talk about the fact that Lifetime crossed a line by recreating the headshaving and making it look worse than it originally did.

Same with her crying on the sidewalk - Suddenly getting out of Sam's car? :jackk:

Sex tape with Justin? :jackk: When the fuck did that happen??? :jackk:  And then they suddenly rewrote that scene so the sex tape never got out :jackk:

WHY WAS THAT NECESSARY???? :jackk: 

And the PURPLE wig? :jackk: We all know why it was purple and not pink :jackk: #LAWSUIT

And then they flash forward to Vegas 2015 at the end, use a quote from I Am Britney Jean (Which was December 2013...) and...

Then they fucking air I Am Britney Jean :jackk: Instead of For The Record, which is most of the movie in the first place :jackk:  

It's an insult. I would sue lifetime. I was so insulted.

And I got drunk really quick even though my beer showed up late :jackk: 

The rule was drink everytime I was disappoitned :jackk:  chugged at least 1 every 10 minutes :jackk:  

I even recorded my reaction to the entire movie. 

I'm not gonna upload my entire reaction :jackk: But here are some screenshots so you guys get the idea :jackk:

jineoy.jpg

xnyxar.jpg

2irqf0m.jpg

And my personal favorite, hidden in a spoiler because it's me chugging a beer...

bgv4hd.jpg 

:jackk:

Alright y'all, discuss.

• Like 1

I've only seen clips and pics on Insta. I'm pissed because there are inaccuracies they could have rectified easily by actually watching source material. Like KFeds proposal- if you're making a shitty movie about Britney you might as well watch her (poorly received) reality show. I mean, why wouldn't you? And then they would know how the proposal actually happened. Unless I'm mistaken about the scene. According to the Insta of the actor who played KFed, they made a sex tape and then he proposed right after. In reality of course they were on a plane and she proposed first and then he did. I mean, it's a tiny inaccuracy but one that is easily researched. Just shows the lack of respect the makers of the film have for Britney and her truths...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Domino said:

I've only seen clips and pics on Insta. I'm pissed because there are inaccuracies they could have rectified easily by actually watching source material. Like KFeds proposal- if you're making a shitty movie about Britney you might as well watch her (poorly received) reality show. I mean, why wouldn't you? And then they would know how the proposal actually happened. Unless I'm mistaken about the scene. According to the Insta of the actor who played KFed, they made a sex tape and then he proposed right after. In reality of course they were on a plane and she proposed first and then he did. I mean, it's a tiny inaccuracy but one that is easily researched. Just shows the lack of respect the makers of the film have for Britney and her truths...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They showed the filming of Chaotic and of For The Record, it's a HAUT MESS.

• Like 2

The whole mivie was a mess, but what i really hate is that they made britney look soooo stupid :ohno: in the movie, that scene were she fell off her car, how she behave with justin, jason and kevin, the 2007 vmas, the photoshoot scene, when she ask for justin reaction after the kiss with madonna,OMG the whole movie, seriously Britney needs to sued so they never show this again

• Like 3

Calm down.. yes.. it probablby would not win an oscar, but I was expecting something much worse.. And guys, it's getting positive reactions from the GP.. comments like they didn't like Britney, but they had no idea what she's been through, she's really brave and courageous and ect... So I'm really not that dissapointed :) 

5 minutes ago, Joanhs said:

He didn't call Britney a bitch, it was Lynne he called a bitch.. 

I thought the quote was "before she turned into this bitch" :moorangu:

I could have sworn. It was during the scene where they discovered the house had a break-in and not-Britney and not-Justin worried about their not-Sex-tape :moorangu: 

Just now, Jeffrey said:

Calm down.. yes.. it probablby would not win an oscar, but I was expecting something much worse.. And guys, it's getting positive reactions from the GP.. comments like they didn't like Britney, but they had no idea what she's been through, she's really brave and courageous and ect... So I'm really not that dissapointed :) 

YOU NEED TO BE 2h3y152.jpg  

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

"probably would not win an oscar" is the biggest understatement of the year :orangu: :moorangu: :madonnagu: 

it's literally one of the worst movies I have ever seen, and I've seen some pretty awful shit. it didn't even scratch the surface of what Britney actually went through. It made her look like a psychopath who went bat shit insane because she was so obsessed with men. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, M.E. said:

"probably would not win an oscar" is the biggest understatement of the year :orangu: :moorangu: :madonnagu: 

it's literally one of the worst movies I have ever seen, and I've seen some pretty awful shit. it didn't even scratch the surface of what Britney actually went through. It made her look like a psychopath who went bat shit insane because she was so obsessed with men. 

:orangu:  "biggest understatment of the year" I diededededed :trollney: well, I always wanted to win some kind of award 
Don't get me wrong :pieceofwhat: The movie is horrible, but I'm not mad at it, because it had mostly positive impact on the GP 

Lifetime is getting torn apart on their Facebook about how disrespectful and dreadful this movie was, it's hilarious, lol, it focused way too much on the bad stuff in my opinion when that's such a small portion of her story, I knew going in it was gonna be bad but I didn't expect it to be as bad as it was.

And the fucking inaccuracies, didn't anybody there do any research besides tabloids??? They got some stuff right, like how Brit and Kevin did the surprise wedding but I love how they had Jamie Lynn looking like she was 8, when in reality she was in her teens and a bridesmaid, lol, and don't even get me started on that lame as fuck dance battle!!!

• Like 3

On 2/20/2017 at 7:21 AM, HeadstrongWolf said:

I thought the quote was "before she turned into this bitch" :moorangu:

I could have sworn. It was during the scene where they discovered the house had a break-in and not-Britney and not-Justin worried about their not-Sex-tape :moorangu: 

YOU NEED TO BE 2h3y152.jpg  

Still Lynn, He is pointing at Lynn, looking at Justin, and goes "She used to be fun

Lynne: We are not doing this here
Jamie: Oh because you call the shots around here, always have

Lynne: you've been busy, derrasing yourself to the bottom of the bottle
Britney: Just stop y'all, the police are coming
Jamie: If I'm not allowed a couple of drinks and speak my damn mind, police can arrest me..
Lynne sighs, Jamie points at her while looking at Justin
Jamie: She used to be fun, before she became such a bitch.