Natasha Bassett

HolySpearit

Your feels about Natasha Bassett.  

18 members have voted

1. 1. BEFORE WATCHING THE INTERVIEWS

• She seems like a lovely person!
    • She seems nice, I guess. but I don't like her.
    • I don't know her.
  2. 2. AFTER WATCHING THE INTERVIEWS

• I like her!
    • I don't like her.
    • I don't know her.
  3. 3. Will you drag her if it is tragic?

• I'm dying to drag her already.
    • I might join in or like the comments.
    • No, it's not her fault that she's basic af.

I was REALLY hesitant to watch her promo appearances :bigtime: because she seems so cocky about playing Britney and I hate this project :yaknow: but after watching her in her interviews Idk I'm like really conflicted. :ashley: like I would be friends with her IRL or something she seems nice. :ashley:  BUT I hate that she's playing Britney, and if she sucks I'm probably not gonna be able to stop myself from dragging ha on her instagram... :disagreewitchu:  

anywhooo the first video gets really boring when she starts talking about herself and not the movie around the 3:33 mark cause like legit no one curr :queenflopga: 

She seems like a nice person tbh, it's not her fault if the film sucks and if some facts may be wrong or exaggerated or anything, i hope y'all wont drag her on internet once the movie is out.

She didn't even know she would be playing Britney, they only told her when she got the role, and she learned everything she could in a week to portray her the best and you can see she genuinely likes Britney.

She's just a young actress who had an opportunity, and who would refuse to play Britney TBH. So please, no hate.

• Like 5

I know don't her or care to know her. I won't drag her when this film turns out to be the disaster that it will, it's not her fault it's lifetimes. I also have no desire to watch these videos but judging from the titles, she can't be serious? Britney doesn't want this shit to be made, she's DEFINITELY not watching it.

10 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

She seems like a nice person tbh, it's not her fault if the film sucks and if some facts may be wrong or exaggerated or anything, i hope y'all wont drag her on internet once the movie is out.

She didn't even know she would be playing Britney, they only told her when she got the role, and she learned everything she could in a week to portray her the best and you can see she genuinely likes Britney.

She's just a young actress who had an opportunity, and who would refuse to play Britney TBH. So please, no hate.

True tbh :tbh: I was on the fence but I agree witchu :yes: 

8 hours ago, M.E. said:

She's got one of those fake posh Australian accents that for some reason people adopt when they move to America. It almost sounds like she's trying to be British. :pieceofwhat:

:orangu: really?? I'm not an expert on accents, esp australian. I can't tell the difference between australian and british accents like at all :disagreewitchu: 

5 hours ago, heather said:

I know don't her or care to know her. I won't drag her when this film turns out to be the disaster that it will, it's not her fault it's lifetimes. I also have no desire to watch these videos but judging from the titles, she can't be serious? Britney doesn't want this shit to be made, she's DEFINITELY not watching it.

I know right :tbh: tbh I wish that it was produced by Netflix or something, at least, cause then it would be good. I watched Netflix's OJ Simpson Trial and was like omg this is how the Britney Biopic should have been made :ashley: the acting and casting was so good :bigtime: 

12 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

No clue who she is, therefore, I have no opinion on her but I have to agree with the others, please don't attack the actress/actors, if you must go after someone, save it for Lifetime time, the whole movie was their idea, the script is on them, they chose the cast, the cast is innocent in all this, u can't blame them for taking a job, lol

• Like 1