Maddie Seriously Hurt

tonyfan

I don't believe it for a single second.

TMZ has gone downhill in reliability.

" Several sources in Kentwood, Louisiana tell TMZ, Maddie was on a Polaris off road vehicle when it flipped over.  We're told she was under water for several minutes and unconscious. We're told Jamie Lynn was not with her daughter when the accident occurred. And, we're told, Maddie was involved in a hunting expedition at the time of the accident. "

Because you know, every source close to the Spears' family HAS to be in Kentwood.

Not to mention that the article itself is poorly written.

Honestly, I'm not going to believe it until I see Britney or Jamie Lynn theirselves say something about it.

But how would she be "underwater for several minutes" and "unconscious" during a "hunting expedition"? 

j5fdwy.jpg

How exactly does that work?

Like, I live about 4 hours from Kentwood. And Kentwood isn't exactly near the coast in the first place.

So I'm trying to figure out how a body of water would be there.

Besides the flood that happened recently, but I believe the town has partially been restored since then.

I just don't see this being a liable story to be honest.

But in the slight chance that something happened to Maddie...

:crying1: 

2 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Because you know, every source close to the Spears' family HAS to be in Kentwood.

Honestly, I'm not going to believe it until I see Britney or Jamie Lynn theirselves say something about it.

But how would she be "underwater for several minutes" and "unconscious" during a "hunting expedition"? 

j5fdwy.jpg

Like, I live about 4 hours from Kentwood. And Kentwood isn't exactly near the coast in the first place.

Besides the flood that happened recently, but I believe the town has partially been restored since then.

I get why you doubt it but why would TMZ make a such a horrible story like this?

There was probably a lake or a stream or a marsh nearby where she was. The ATV is heavy so if it took them awhile to notice she flipped or took awhile to move it off top of her and she was caught head first in the water with ATV on top of her she would have been there for a while and was seriously injured.

I hope she can pull through because it doesn't sound good at all.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

I get why you doubt it but why would TMZ make a such a horrible story like this?

There was probably a lake or a stream or a marsh nearby where she was. The ATV is heavy so if it took them awhile to notice she flipped or took awhile to move it off top of her and she was caught head first in the water with ATV on top of her she would have been there for a while and was seriously injured.

I hope she can pull through because it doesn't sound good at all.

:mhm: That does sound liable.

Being from the area, and near it, I can definitely see how the terrain of the area would be like that. But in that area, it's mostly trees. (Believe me.)

Although I wouldn't know cause I haven't been there personally, yet. I'm just stating from geographical location knowledge and my knowledge of the environment and shit :jackk: 

Although, that would also raise the question: Who the fuck was supervising a child riding a fucking ATV during a HUNTING EXPEDITION?

Just now, heather said:

@HeadstrongWolf I'm not inclined to believe things from TMZ either, but the article was updated with screenshots of people talking about it on Facebook. This isn't the type of story they'd make up.

Facebook rumors start all the time though. That's why I'm taking this with a grain of salt.

Like, I'm keeping it in mind, but at the same time, I'm not entirely worried.

Rumors are rumors. Remember when Britney died in a car accident in 2001?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Facebook rumors start all the time though. That's why I'm taking this with a grain of salt.

Like, I'm keeping it in mind, but at the same time, I'm not entirely worried.

Rumors are rumors. Remember when Britney died in a car accident in 2001?

http://www.etonline.com/news/209530_jamie_lynn_spears_daughter_is_reportedly_in_serious_condition_after_atv_accident_pray_for_our_baby/ "All I can say is pray for our baby Maddie," Jamie Lynn's dad, Jamie Spears, tells ET.

Just now, heather said:

ET is more credible, but not entirely credible.

A quote from Papa Spears... That's fucking scary.

But how would he be so quick to respond? 

Usually family members wait until the worst is over to break news to ANYONE.

But I'd be lying if I said this wasn't worrying me now. TMZ is one thing. ET is another.

Just now, HeadstrongWolf said:

ET is more credible, but not entirely credible.

A quote from Papa Spears... That's fucking scary.

But how would he be so quick to respond? 

Usually family members wait until the worst is over to break news to ANYONE.

But I'd be lying if I said this wasn't worrying me now. TMZ is one thing. ET is another.

People was also reporting on it too. ET might have called the Spears for confirmation/a statement and that's what Papa Spears had to say at the time. I definitely wish this was all an exaggeration or taken out of some cruel context but it's not looking that way.

Just now, heather said:

People was also reporting on it too. ET might have called the Spears for confirmation/a statement and that's what Papa Spears had to say at the time. I definitely wish this was all an exaggeration or taken out of some cruel context but it's not looking that way.

tumblr_n837cpAVoh1resfmwo1_500.gif

I feel worse than after hearing Trump won the presidency (via a rigged election.)

• Like 1

This is too random to be made up.   Maddie almost never makes the news.    

TMZ has been horribly accurate lately when confronted with celebs in peril.

Hoping the news is better than it sounds.  Hoping Brit can hold it together through this along with the rest of her family.

It could be the minest detail the rep calls incorrect, like for instance being under water for minutes, or being unconsius.. It's still pretty serius since they aren't back home, or since JL haven't posted on instagram something like "phew, Maddie is okay, what a scare, here she is eating ice" or something..
I'm actually crying a little over it, she is just the sweetest, cutest little girl, And she deserve to grow up and make her own life. The Spearses has been through enough, they need maaaany years of great things.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

j5fdwy.jpg

That's where they were so yes there's water :zoomzoom:

Details like being under water for "several minutes" may have been exaggerated. But the accident is obviously real, they wouldn't have made up something like that.

She probably was driving next to the pond and it flipped over in the water.