I'm Going To Lose My Shit

gimmework

....if we don't get (at least) a 3rd single and video!!!! If we don't then someone better leak the original Make Me video in full and in HQ or else I'm going to need to be put on life support from the trauma! 

If we don't get the 3rd single then there really is a BJ era curse and that CANNOT become a thing! Lord please don't let that be a thing! Praying to Godney! Please hear our prayers! 

(Ok end rant.. sorry just had to meltdown a bit and get that out)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, gimmework said:

@HeadstrongWolf I mean Just Luv Me is a great song, but it wouldn't be my first choice as the next single. I'd prefer Love Me Down, Change Your Mind, or DYWCO? but let's be real.. at this point I'll take whatever I get and I'll be happy with it as long as I get it!!! 

At this point beggar can't be choosers tbh. I'll be happy even if we get PS as a single :crying2:

hope we get a better one tho

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gimmework said:

@HeadstrongWolf I mean Just Luv Me is a great song, but it wouldn't be my first choice as the next single. I'd prefer Love Me Down, Change Your Mind, or DYWCO? but let's be real.. at this point I'll take whatever I get and I'll be happy with it as long as I get it!!! 

Here for Change Your Mind, only Love Me Down if they use my alternative edit, and they fucked up DYWCO by making Slumber Party 2nd single.

(Example - Do You Wanna Come Over, leading into Slumber Party, for continuity.)

• Like 3