So... Now what?

HeadstrongWolf

j5fdwy.jpg  Team Britney wyd

Glory had potential and y'all are ending it with Slumber Party? j5fdwy.jpg  

Mood Ring for fucks sake? j5fdwy.jpg

We haven't even had anything leak, we're so damn thirsty, and this was just like... a huge "indian giver". j5fdwy.jpg

Like you gave us this great album, a lot of promo, but... 2 singles? j5fdwy.jpg

'So now what are we waiting on? j5fdwy.jpg Some 4 track EP with one single which is gonna be Mood Ring? j5fdwy.jpg

Why can't y'all just let Britney do what she wants while keeping around 3 or 4 singles an era j5fdwy.jpg

If y'all would release two singles BEFORE the album, then we could get a third and fourth single j5fdwy.jpg

So now, what the fuck are we waiting on? Just Piece of Me performances to keep us going? j5fdwy.jpg

Y'all could give me B in the Mix vol 3 feat Burka Joanne and Gloria and I'd be happy j5fdwy.jpg Pretty Girls music video version bonus track.

But on the real y'all know we just want unreleased content already j5fdwy.jpg Like the Perfume video j5fdwy.jpg  

I'm so fed up with y'all tbh j5fdwy.jpg  Like we stan so hard and we get nothing for it j5fdwy.jpg 

I literally wanna fight some of her staff tbh j5fdwy.jpg

Or just her record label people j5fdwy.jpg

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

j5fdwy.jpg  Team Britney wyd

Glory had potential and y'all are ending it with Slumber Party? j5fdwy.jpg  

Mood Ring for fucks sake? j5fdwy.jpg

We haven't even had anything leak, we're so damn thirsty, and this was just like... a huge "indian giver". j5fdwy.jpg

Like you gave us this great album, a lot of promo, but... 2 singles? j5fdwy.jpg

'So now what are we waiting on? j5fdwy.jpg Some 4 track EP with one single which is gonna be Mood Ring? j5fdwy.jpg

Why can't y'all just let Britney do what she wants while keeping around 3 or 4 singles an era j5fdwy.jpg

If y'all would release two singles BEFORE the album, then we could get a third and fourth single j5fdwy.jpg

So now, what the fuck are we waiting on? Just Piece of Me performances to keep us going? j5fdwy.jpg

Y'all could give me B in the Mix vol 3 feat Burka Joanne and Gloria and I'd be happy j5fdwy.jpg Pretty Girls music video version bonus track.

But on the real y'all know we just want unreleased content already j5fdwy.jpg Like the Perfume video j5fdwy.jpg  

I'm so fed up with y'all tbh j5fdwy.jpg  Like we stan so hard and we get nothing for it j5fdwy.jpg 

I literally wanna fight some of her staff tbh j5fdwy.jpg

Or just her record label people j5fdwy.jpg

Sad...but true....

I think-

March > No Seas Cortes [video with park and fountain how she goes there alone at night (Britney with her hat!) and then she goes i  the street and then a music club]

July> What You Need [Music video as musical in the street]

October/December> Mood Ring [personalney video with her past (So much better than whole shitty bioptic!)] = FINAL!

-------

24 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

They are probably looking for someone to collab on the third single :overthis:

No but seriously, i doubt we'll get anything else. Everything is about Vegas Vegas Vegas and Vegas.

idky

it's not like she's busy with Vegas

she has a break now

does she even go to rehearsals? :moorangu:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ricki Lake said:

It's weird there were zero unreleased leaks from Glory. Not even demos, afaik. 

The only good thing is that Glory is such a solid album, it can hold out for another year or two. Hopefully something happens in that time.

All we got is the unreleased Make Me video in shitty quality j5fdwy.jpg

But we know at least 30 songs were recorded for the album, 18 we got, one additional being Pretty Girls, and POSSIBLY Tom's Diner (doubt it.)

So there are at least 11 songs we don't know anything about.

5 hours ago, Renata said:

I NEED MOOD RING ON SPOTIFY

:crying1:

It IS on Spotify j5fdwy.jpg  

• Like 1

On 01/02/2017 at 11:54 AM, heather said:

Everyone is so impatient nowadays it's really aggravating. 

Are you serious ? :4music::displeased: IMPATIENT ??? That's what we are since 2013 and now it's too much. 

We need singles, music videos and a tour. I think that's kind of normal to ask for these kind of things. But whatever ... :zoomzoom:

2 hours ago, CyrCur97 said:

Are you serious ? :4music::displeased: IMPATIENT ??? That's what we are since 2013 and now it's too much. 

We need singles, music videos and a tour. I think that's kind of normal to ask for these kind of things. But whatever ... :zoomzoom:

We've had singles music videos and she performs 3 nights a week. Yeah, you're impatient.

20 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

But we know at least 30 songs were recorded for the album, 18 we got, one additional being Pretty Girls, and POSSIBLY Tom's Diner (doubt it.)

Not for me, it isn't. :/

• Like 1

On 01/02/2017 at 9:52 PM, HeadstrongWolf said:

Not in Brazil's Spotify :crying2:

On 02/02/2017 at 5:57 PM, heather said:

We've had singles music videos and she performs 3 nights a week. Yeah, you're impatient.

Considering that Britney is like dead in Europe and certainly in Australia and Asia too, I'm impatient ? OK :zoomzoom: 

I think that a lot of Americans can't imagine what it's like here. We have litterally NOTHING.

Britney is not on the radio anymore, not on TV, and who cares about Vegas ?

So yeah I'm "impatient" :displeased:

If you don't care about that and you are pleased like that it's a shame. Cause Britney is an international popstar ! Do you still know that ? As a fan I'm really afraid that the situation is getting worse and worse overseas.

And I respect her and her choices, don't get me wrong BUT this is getting very annoying her Vegas thing. I want the best for her cause she is still the true POP princess

And I'm not the only one who are in my position without a doubt. :lmfaoo::bomt:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, CyrCur97 said:

Considering that Britney is like dead in Europe and certainly in Australia and Asia too, I'm impatient ? OK :zoomzoom: 

I think that a lot of Americans can't imagine what it's like here. We have litterally NOTHING.

Britney is not on the radio anymore, not on TV, and who cares about Vegas ?

So yeah I'm "impatient" :displeased:

If you don't care about that and you are pleased like that it's a shame. Cause Britney is an international popstar ! Do you still know that ? As a fan I'm really afraid that the situation is getting worse and worse overseas.

And I respect her and her choices, don't get me wrong BUT this is getting very annoying her Vegas thing. I want the best for her cause she is still the true POP princess

And I'm not the only one who are in my position without a doubt. :lmfaoo::bomt:

It sounds like you want the best for YOU not her. If you wanted the best for Britney you would actually respect her descions, not wish for the things that YOU want.

Sure a lot of fans are unhappy with Vegas and a lot of them aren't. She can't and won't please everyone so shes better off pleasing  herself. At the end of the day Britney will do what's best for her and her family. You don't have to like it, but the fact of the matter is Britney is happy doing whats she's doing and I'm happy she's still giving us good music, videos and performances.