Was perfect
And it needs to make a comeback
So if I said it was the best so far
Would you say that it's flawfree?

:yasqueen:

:crying1::crying5::yasqueen: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Still one of my favorite music videos of hers. I love all the references and inferences you can make. It's one of her deepest imo, not cutesy or surface level at all.

And of course the song slays. Second only to TTWE for me!

I agree! I feel like it was really autobiographical, if you look at it correctly. Rise and fall, rise and fall, commodification, chased by cameras, playing the media, surrounded by success but alone. The fight with/within herself, the symbolism of going "crazy" and making a colorful rainbow mess of everything (including herself), her collapse, her rise and recovery, a triumphant dance performance, all "ending" with a mysterious "?"

It may not all be truly that deep, but I like to think it is. Just the mere fact that so much of it is up to interpretation makes it her most artistically compelling video to me (besides maybe Everytime).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Domino said:

I agree! I feel like it was really autobiographical, if you look at it correctly. Rise and fall, rise and fall, commodification, chased by cameras, playing the media, surrounded by success but alone. The fight with/within herself, the symbolism of going "crazy" and making a colorful rainbow mess of everything (including herself), her collapse, her rise and recovery, a triumphant dance performance, all "ending" with a mysterious "?"

It may not all be truly that deep, but I like to think it is. Just the mere fact that so much of it is up to interpretation makes it her most artistically compelling video to me (besides maybe Everytime).

That's how I read it honestly. I definitely feel it represented her career and I also like that she never really spoke on it. Keeps the mystery there. 

• Like 1

An amazing start to one of my favorite eras!! FF is my 2nd favorite Britney album behind Blackout! I think the era gets too much hate because of things like certain FF tour dancing gifs..etc. but let's not forget that the music was amazing! The Videos were EPIC! And even if you didn't like her dancing on the tour.... Danceney was on fire in the TTWE video!!! If we had 2015-Present Performanceney during the FF era I think it would replace BO and ITZ as everyone's favorite era! 

• Like 2