What the... did Britney steal her VMA outfit from Miley?

Ricki Lake

35 minutes ago, BlackoutEgo said:

Ugh ur such a flop fan ... if u paid any attention to her instagram u would know that she made a remake of her green swimsuit .. but whatever flips ya boat and makes ya feel betterIMG_0572.GIF

The green swimsuit was in May 2016, after Miley wore the outfit above. :byebitch:

Although very similar & it looking better on Britney, I was never fond of that VMA/DYWCO? costume in the least bit especially that Big Bird yellow glitter :zoomzoom: (no offense to the designer...) But yeah it was cute but it didnt do much for me and was the least fave outfit this era...Now the i heart radio FULL outfit, BBMA just the 2 piece & boots, & Mike ho show...THOSE were looks.

I'd like to see her in more jackets and pants and sleeves/ something flowy off of her. She however needs to be careful with catsuits now because she fills catsuits out when she has a little more thickness to her. Britney is so lean right now, literally the leanest since Britney era...so idk about a catsuit, it would have to be a really poppin ass suit like OHT catsuit & not so much like POM mesh catsuit

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AudioBritneyBeats said:

it's not even the same cut/colour or finish tho. LOL

Girl..  check your delusion at the door please and read above you. Even the most britarded of britards aren't arguing it. Obviously it's not the same exact outfit. They're not even the same size, but if you try to deny that the VMA outfit is a copy of this, you need to seek professional help.