*SECURITY QUESTION*

QueenBBitches

They allow purses of all kind, if I remember correctly, but they WILL have security check your bag and wave a metal-detector-wand over you.

At least, that's how it was for me. But they didn't even care that I had on steel toed boots.

If you have more questions you can call The Axis (where Britney is) directly and ask.

I asked about age limits for once. They said age 7 and up 15h6y9.jpg  

• Like 1

this is off-topic, but i remember i've been to a good charlotte concert like 12 years ago and the security took mp3-players and mobile phones and stuff (and my friend sneaked in a camera) and when we left after the concert, there was this one girl standing at the security desk crying because they took away her mp3-player before the show and then gave it away to someone else after the show, like wtf. why you take a damn mp3-player away at a concert? aint nobody gonna throw this lil piece of sh*t at the artist on stage :shadysmile:

7 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

They allow purses of all kind, if I remember correctly, but they WILL have security check your bag and wave a metal-detector-wand over you.

At least, that's how it was for me. But they didn't even care that I had on steel toed boots.

If you have more questions you can call The Axis (where Britney is) directly and ask.

I asked about age limits for once. They said age 7 and up 15h6y9.jpg  

I second this, follows my experience as well.