Pic: Sam at Britney's show (20/01)

Inside Out

15 minutes ago, Light Yagami said:

He looks muslim but his sister looks american

dont tell Trump, Britney...

Looks Muslim? Islam is a religion, not a race. Literally anyone could be a Muslim.

And even if he was Muslim, Britney won't ever do a Janet and suddenly be walking around in a burka. :pieceofwhat:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, M.E. said:

Looks Muslim? Islam is a religion, not a race. Literally anyone could be a Muslim.

And even if he was Muslim, Britney won't ever do a Janet and suddenly be walking around in a burka. :pieceofwhat:

Muslim people do have a distinct apperance tho but there are too many countrues to sort them by region like 'you look chinese, do you like dog kebab ?' Or 'are you from Nigeria ? Are you related to Beyonce' .

i know a guy he looks just like Zayn except not anorexic and i asked him 'are you muslim ?' And hes like 'yeah...' And im like 'i figured. Want a tip ? Girls will hit on you because you look like Zayn but you shall be bigger than that and not fuck around' and he said 'i would never. Plus its against my religion' and i said 'sweet. White ppl like to fuck around...church is the best place to go if you want to get molested and stuff'.

so yeah maybe sams not muslim because he fucks around with Britney and 18 other girls 

like a slumber party.

4 minutes ago, Light Yagami said:

Muslim people do have a distinct apperance tho but there are too many countrues to sort them by region like 'you look chinese, do you like dog kebab ?' Or 'are you from Nigeria ? Are you related to Beyonce' .

i know a guy he looks just like Zayn except not anorexic and i asked him 'are you muslim ?' And hes like 'yeah...' And im like 'i figured. Want a tip ? Girls will hit on you because you look like Zayn but you shall be bigger than that and not fuck around' and he said 'i would never. Plus its against my religion' and i said 'sweet. White ppl like to fuck around...church is the best place to go if you want to get molested and stuff'.

so yeah maybe sams not muslim because he fucks around with Britney and 18 other girls 

like a slumber party.

rihcackle.gif

7 hours ago, Light Yagami said:

like a slumber party.

I get what you're trying to say, but the way you're saying it is wrong. Muslims don't have a distinct appearance because they're Muslims. Anyone can be Muslim, no matter how they look. It's just that obviously in a country dominated by white people, it's easier to to single someone out who likely comes from a culture that practices Islam. Just like in a Muslim country it'd be much easier to spot a Catholic 'cause they're likely to be a white westerner.

Also most Muslims are like most Christians or Catholics and any other religious person... they never practice what is preached. They don't really follow the Bible or Quran or whatever but still label themselves. Zayn is a good example of that.