• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Sign in to follow this  
ValetGirls

Lana del Rey & Lou Reed was gonna happen :crying2:

:crying2::crying5:  Lana's song off of her new album "Ultraviolence" Brooklyn Baby was supposed to feature former singer of the Velvet Underground, Warhol acolyte, father of all alternative music, and all-around musical legend/god/higher power Lou Reed.

"I took the red eye, touched down at 7am...and two minutes later, he died."

Guys, God Reed is my musical idol and I can't believe this didn't happen! GAH THE SONG WOULD BE SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH BETTA

http://pitchfork.com/news/55558-lana-del-rey-says-lou-reed-died-the-day-they-were-supposed-to-record-brooklyn-baby-together/

I heard her album is amazing :crying2: can't wait to have it

It is good :crying2: but it could've been even betta brah. Both Lana and Lou are narrative-driven drawlers fascinated with the fringes of society. It would've slayed me lifetimes over :crying1:

:crying2: this will be my lifetime grief

I know :crying2: hold me, I don't know if I can make it thru UV era knowing this :crying3:

I know :crying2: hold me, I don't know if I can make it thru UV era knowing this :crying3:

i'm blaming you for telling me this :crying5: how dare u :crying1:

but i can make itthrough the rain, i can stand up once again, on my own, and i know, that i'm strong enough to mend i wish i was dead too :crying4:

i'm blaming you for telling me this :crying5: how dare u :crying1:

but i can make itthrough the rain, i can stand up once again, on my own, and i know, that i'm strong enough to mend i wish i was dead too :crying4:

I'm sorry, you were gonna learn somehow it was best I broke it to you :crying5: lets just :hug: and try and make it through this in one emotional piece :crying1:

I'm sorry, you were gonna learn somehow it was best I broke it to you :crying5: lets just :hug: and try and make it through this in one emotional piece :crying1:

i'm afraid i'll die first :crying5:

i'm afraid i'll die first :crying5:

Just take a deep breathe you out, breathe you in, you keep coming back to tell me, you're the one who could've been and we'll be alright :crying1:  the planet was not prepared lbr :crying1:

Just take a deep breathe you out, breathe you in, you keep coming back to tell me, you're the one who could've been and we'll be alright :crying1:  the planet was not prepared lbr :crying1:

i hope when lana dies, Brooklyn Baby can be recorded up above :crying5:

i hope when lana dies, Brooklyn Baby can be recorded up above :crying5:

:crying1: the only reason I'm trying to go to heaven now :crying1: