b10 need to be like...

myahmariesvocals

3 hours ago, myahmariesvocals said:

ok well since there are rumors already going around about b10 i thought it would be nice to have a euro pop album, something like kylie minogues fever. it would snatch all of the g a y s edges :iconic:

Not gay related album please! #BuyBJ then and be happy!

It's not then able for buying for me.

Spoiler

Dying in your nickname :queenie:

2 hours ago, M.E. said:

I don't want her to go too light and bubbly and electro. A more urban flavour always works for her, those were the best and most well-received Glory tracks, and the next album should also have more live instrumentation.

I'm kinda sick of the urban influenced pop atm. I need disco, techno and electro mixed with rock and roll! Dance till the world indeed ends.

52 minutes ago, laracroftonline said:

I'm kinda sick of the urban influenced pop atm. I need disco, techno and electro mixed with rock and roll! Dance till the world indeed ends.

I'm down for rock influenced EDM. She needs some catchy guitar riffs, and live drums would be very welcome.

• Like 1

Stay away from rock pop PLEASE lol i know we been wanting it but its so 2000's ...She needs to go in a darker zone of music. Not really like Blackout sounding but its essence! She very well captured that feeling with Coupure Electrique! Def a more experimental, slightly more serious toned, CRAZY sounding in the best way, i live for when Britney is cooky and crzy on a song, AND KEEP THE VOCAL PRODUCER FROM GLORY!! Because she needs to keep them adlibs and vocals coming.

I want songs (from each album) like....

Get Naked

Coupure Electrique

If Im Dancing

BTI

Mood Ring

DYWCO

Showdown

Toxic

Shattered Glass

Phonography

Gimme More

Inside Out

Up n  Down

Slumber Party

Early Mornin

MATM (She needs that MJ track again, something that exudes the Jacksons, she does it so well)

No Seas

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr.Photographer said:

Stay away from rock pop PLEASE lol i know we been wanting it but its so 2000's ...She needs to go in a darker zone of music. Not really like Blackout sounding but its essence! She very well captured that feeling with Coupure Electrique! Def a more experimental, slightly more serious toned, CRAZY sounding in the best way, i live for when Britney is cooky and crzy on a song, AND KEEP THE VOCAL PRODUCER FROM GLORY!! Because she needs to keep them adlibs and vocals coming.

I want songs (from each album) like....

Get Naked

Coupure Electrique

If Im Dancing

BTI

Mood Ring

DYWCO

Showdown

Toxic

Shattered Glass

Phonography

Gimme More

Inside Out

Up n  Down

Slumber Party

Early Mornin

MATM (She needs that MJ track again, something that exudes the Jacksons, she does it so well)

No Seas

i don't want experimental crap all over again i just want to dance and have fun like her older work not this soft urban crap she has been pulling recently. i want her to go far away from the glory and britney jean sounds. All i want is something new, something i can hold on to!

1 hour ago, laracroftonline said:

i don't want experimental crap all over again i just want to dance and have fun like her older work not this soft urban crap she has been pulling recently. i want her to go far away from the glory and britney jean sounds. All i want is something new, something i can hold on to!

Sweetie 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, BlackoutEgo said:

Because they dont want a gay album & want her to go a more mature route? That sounds grown up to me 

giphy.gif

Yeah, I think it's been taken the wrong way. The idea that Britney should only make music that appeals to gay people (whatever that means) is limited thinking imo. I'm not gay, but I obviously enjoy her music a lot. She is really good at doing music that appeals to a large, diverse group and that's what I'm here for. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Yeah, I think it's been taken the wrong way. The idea that Britney should only make music that appeals to gay people (whatever that means) is limited thinking imo. I'm not gay, but I obviously enjoy her music a lot. She is really good at doing music that appeals to a large, diverse group and that's what I'm here for. 

Exactly .. So are u a girl or a guy ?