• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Ricki Lake

have you ever had sex while you were high?

Yes.. once and it feels good lbr... 

The pleasure is twice better than when you're conscious 

• Like 1

high on alcohol or high on drugs??

you don't get high off alcohol :lmaolol:

And to answer the question, all the time :toxicwink: it's the fucking best

i've never somoked weed, i tried weed once by accidetn on a party, there where some cakes and i was drunk as fuck and i ate a lot and i didn't knew they had weed

i've never somoked weed, i tried weed once by accidetn on a party, there where some cakes and i was drunk as fuck and i ate a lot and i didn't knew they had weed

:ahhhhhh: hope you didn't freak out or have a bad exp! I've had to help a numba of people down at parties & festivals who accidentally ate too much cuz they thought it wasn't working until they started to digest it 20 minutes later.

Never been high or had sex yet

you don't get high off alcohol :lmaolol:

And to answer the question, all the time :toxicwink: it's the fucking best

I do tho, or there's a diff term for that, drunk? :lmaolol:

I dont do drugs  :awkwarddd:

fix dis :mhm:

when you're ready tho ;)

Lol glad you added that last part

I do tho, or there's a diff term for that, drunk? :lmaolol:

I dont do drugs  :awkwarddd:

Yeah haha you get drunk/crunk/wasted/hammered/shitfaced/etc. But never high. If you say you get high off of alcohol, people will look at ya funny. :tbh:

Lol glad you added that last part

Most important part tho :tbh: at least when it comes to da former, you have no idea how many people I've had to help out at concerts/festivals/parties who weren't ready :mhm:

Most important part tho :tbh: at least when it comes to da former, you have no idea how many people I've had to help out at concerts/festivals/parties who weren't ready :mhm:

Wow :thumbsup: good job!

Wow :thumbsup: good job!

lol thanks, I mean you don't just leave em there :aintevenmad: regardless, stay flawless, do you, n rock out with your cocks out :fab:

lol thanks, I mean you don't just leave em there :aintevenmad: regardless, stay flawless, do you, n rock out with your cocks out :fab:

Haha :trollney: yups

Yeah haha you get drunk/crunk/wasted/hammered/shitfaced/etc. But never high. If you say you get high off of alcohol, people will look at ya funny. :tbh:

Thanks for letting me know :lmaolol:  This is so embarrassing. Thanks :o  

Thanks for letting me know :lmaolol:  This is so embarrassing. Thanks :o  

Haha yw bb :hug: it's best to learn this stuff early before you go out partying and yo drunk self blurts out "I'm high" and people begin to prepare for you being twisted :mhm: the more you know :P

Haha yw bb :hug: it's best to learn this stuff early before you go out partying and yo drunk self blurts out "I'm high" and people begin to prepare for you being twisted :mhm: the more you know :P

:crying1:  :crying1: I need to go out more often too  :crying1:  My bf doesnt allow me, I have've never been to a club and dance before  :crying5:

:crying1:  :crying1: I need to go out more often too  :crying1:  My bf doesnt allow me, I have've never been to a club and dance before  :crying5:

:britney-agreedlol: you def should, but within yo limits! :idgitbh: why doesn't he let you? Why doesn't he just go with you??? Dem controlling types.. (no shade, haven't had good experiences with people who did that to me before). Clubbing is da bomb tho :fliph: but so are chill house parties :tbh:

:what:

He sounds controlling tbh  :wutsgoingon: