Is Britney doing the AMA's?

QueenBBitches

I remember the years after years of this fanbase speculating whether shell perform at award shows or not

and after so many disappointments everyone finally peaced with the fact shell never do any award shows ever again

and then this year she did BBMA, VMAs and 2 festivals so now the fanbase is restored into disappointment mode thinking shell do all award shows...probably will happen with Grammys too... and then there will be tons of meltdowns and name calling

ugh

EDIT -  oh the show is tomorrow. didn't even know that... she hasn't been announced and she's not a surprise type to be hidden so I wont be disappointed if she doesn't perform...  she should show up at the red carpet tho just for fun...

this years the performers line up is pretty bad...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

today

Ooh, I thought this was like another good couple of weeks away haha. Ahh if that's the case then I really doubt we will be getting a performance, I'm sure one of the dancers would have dropped a hint or something if something was gonna happen :crying3:
Never mind, I'm in love with this MV so much I'm really not fussed if we don't get a performance tbh