This girl in my class...

Goten21

Maybe she has a disorder like asbergers, which makes her socially awkward. 

Be nice if she interacts with you, tell people to not bully her if you see them being mean for no reason, but don't go out of your way to help her if you're afraid of getting in trouble too. 

Maybe she has a disorder like asbergers, which makes her socially awkward. 

Be nice if she interacts with you, tell people to not bully her if you see them being mean for no reason, but don't go out of your way to help her if you're afraid of getting in trouble too. 

Did you like read the whole thing?

How does a disorder justify mean behavior, unless she's so socially awkward that she can't tell she's being mean lmfao

But she has ADHD

Did you like read the whole thing?

How does a disorder justify mean behavior, unless she's so socially awkward that she can't tell she's being mean lmfao

But she has ADHD

Yea I read it, I work in the medical field and I see things worse than this all the time...like a gf who sets a house on fire to get back at a bf for breaking up with her  :drown:

She's probably so awkward she doesn't know what she's doing is wrong or weird. If you don't want to deal with her you can just ignore her not much else you can do  :britney-agreedlol:  

Yea I read it, I work in the medical field and I see things worse than this all the time...like a gf who sets a house on fire to get back at a bf for breaking up with her  :drown:

She's probably so awkward she doesn't know what she's doing is wrong or weird. If you don't want to deal with her you can just ignore her not much else you can do  :britney-agreedlol:  

Problem is: she sits right behind me :britney-nicetry: 

*The stuff I'm about to tell you may make you wanna pull your eye balls out, clean them and see if you read what you think you read*

So, there's this girl in my class. She is so unpopular, and because I am so nice that I'm basically nicer than America's Sweetheart, I have supported her since day one, telling people they should benicer to her and that it's super sad they're acting like that towards her for no reason whatshowever

Wondering what kind of girl this is? She is so freaking no... Everything about her is just...

The way she talks is annoying, she makes these weird noises in class that people make when having sex, she scratches her vagina IN CLASS, her fashion style is nonexistent and comes to the point where she wheres sweat pants to school, her hair is a mess, her attitude is weird... Do I even need to continue?

Anyway, even though I knew ALL these things about her, I still felt for her and defended her

My friend who also defended her told me I was digging my own grave, and told me she'll act nasty and skanky towards me eventually

Guess what happened? 

One time, I didn't have my school pass with me and I borrowed a pass from my friend and turned it upside down so that you couldn't see the picture, guess what that bitch does? She tells the freaking teacher, and of course I have to leave the computer room 

Just today, this kid who sits next to her (who also acts really mean (but I guess funny in some way) to a lot of people) then goes really mean style towards her, and the kid sitting next to me is like "Is she crying?", and the only thing I can think is "That's so sad..."

So, I obviously tell that kid sitting next to her to "shut up", now, in Dutch you can say "Houd je mond" and "Houd je bek". The difference is that "mond" means mouth, while "bek" means animal mouth (or w/e)

Anyway, then she's all like "He can't shut his (bek), because he has a mouth"... I looked at the kid sitting next to me and just half-laughed. It was unbelievable

She also always pokes me in the back for some reason, and when I turn around to ask what there is, she's just "Nothing" with I guess some sort of troll face

Then, today during French, we had to translate what our favorite thing is to do, and she was like (in French) "My favorite thing to do is playing video games, because they help me against depression"...

I'm speechless :umomg:

She seems like the girl version of BrianSpears tbh tumblr_n3n3i6eYjX1r36bj2o2_75sq.gif

Anyways, my advice to you is to stop defending someone who's not willing to do it for you. Don't bully her like the other kids do, but just don't go out of your way to help her. Fuck that cunt. tumblr_n3n44bDx711r36bj2o7_75sq.gif

Anyways, only commenting on this thread 'cause you told me to. Don't expect me to be active on this... website aside from the PM section... tumblr_inline_n3w8aaJpN21r0sbwb.jpg

She seems like the girl version of BrianSpears tbh tumblr_n3n3i6eYjX1r36bj2o2_75sq.gif

Anyways, my advice to you is to stop defending someone who's not willing to do it for you. Don't bully her like the other kids do, but just don't go out of your way to help her. Fuck that cunt. tumblr_n3n44bDx711r36bj2o7_75sq.gif

Anyways, only commenting on this thread 'cause you told me to. Don't expect me to be active on this... website aside from the PM section... tumblr_inline_n3w8aaJpN21r0sbwb.jpg

Ia with your advice and thx 4 commenting :jackk:

You know what? Sometimes I think that nowadays we are overthinking about how a person reacts, we always think that maybe he has depression or sth. What if this girl is just stupid?

There is no reason of keep defending her, especially when she doesn't appreciate it.

Ignore her but be nice to her, do not bully her. Maybe she has actual problems but the truth is that you cannot solve others problems and if you decide to do it the success is not guaranteed.

And for the ''she sits behind me'' when she will irritate you again, raise your voice and tell her to not do it again. Or change your sit.

You know what? Sometimes I think that nowadays we are overthinking about how a person reacts, we always think that maybe he has depression or sth. What if this girl is just stupid?

There is no reason of keep defending her, especially when she doesn't appreciate it.

Ignore her but be nice to her, do not bully her. Maybe she has actual problems but the truth is that you cannot solve others problems and if you decide to do it the success is not guaranteed.

And for the ''she sits behind me'' when she will irritate you again, raise your voice and tell her to not do it again. Or change your sit.

She literally saod during french she plays games to help.her against the depression...

Where did you get the idea I was just randomly speculating she's depressed? :paper: