Who did Britney vote for?

Ricki Lake

1 hour ago, Ricki Lake said:

Her vote could elect our new President :o

55 minutes ago, tonyfan said:

I do not think she can vote due to the c-ship.

40 minutes ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

Unless the law is different from ny, she can't vote because she's "mentally unfit" (unless the cship ended secretly and in that case she probably votes for Clinton because they agree on food).

This ^ Britney cannot vote. More like who her family voted for?

56 minutes ago, tonyfan said:

I do not think she can vote due to the c-ship.

41 minutes ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

Unless the law is different from ny, she can't vote because she's "mentally unfit" (unless the cship ended secretly and in that case she probably votes for Clinton because they agree on food).

Just now, 3isacharm said:

This ^ Britney cannot vote. More like who her family voted for?

She CAN vote.

http://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/gc341.pdf

Unless the court has limited or taken the right away, the conservatee also keeps the right to:
Receive personal mail;
Vote;
Marry or enter into a registered domestic partnership;
Receive visits from family and friends;
Make his or her own medical decisions;
Enter into transactions, to the extent reasonable to (1) provide the necessaries of life to the conservatee and his or her minor children, and (2) provide the necessaries of life to his or her spouse or basic living expenses to his or her registered domestic partner;
Engage in other activities the court expressly allows him or her to do, at the time of the conservator's appointment, or a later time following a court hearing on a request for authority to engage in the activity; and
If the conservatee is a limited conservatee, to engage in any activity that the court has not expressly reserved to his or her limited conservator.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, JoshLee said:

TBH :crying5: 

IDK how is it possible that these two persons are in duel for a president :orangu:

Spoiler

Let's to be honest - our president is messy af in last time :orangu:

And his spokesman is the same like Larry or maybe worse :orangu:

50% of our Republic hate them and especially his spokesman for his tweets :orangu:

He is asslicker 

• Like 2

If Britney could vote, it would be for Hilary Clinton I feel. :agreed: She practically endorsed her before deleting that #ImWithHer hashtag with that initial photo and has said nothing but good things about her since.  Her team never cut/forbid Hilary questions being asked, which I thought was interesting considering how manic they can be when she's asked anything beyond what's her favorite TV show. :no1curr2:

Last night's results made me so sad, America got it wrong big time.  :crying3:

• Like 1

He isn't going to finish by himself with the international stablishment (Rockefeller, Rotschilds, etc) I could believe that he wants to, but it won't be possible. All the US congress, all the world congress people are bought by stablishment....so he can chnage nothing alone. Nut i'm sure he's gonna make USA more xenophobic and more sexist even yet than is now. And that's a very very very bad thing.

USA people has forgot what happened in 1940's when Germans voted another Country-saver xonophobic who wanted make his country great and powerfull again...maybe you don't study that at school. 

13 minutes ago, estherilla said:

He isnt going to finish by himself with the international stablishment (Rockefeller, Rotschilds, etc) I could believe that he wants to, but it won't be possible. All the US congress, all the world congress people are bought by stablishment....so he can chnage nothing alone. Nut i'm sure he's gonna make USA more xenophobic and more sexist even yet than is now. And that's a very very very bad thing.

USA people has forgot what happened in 1940's when Germans voted another Country-saver xonophobic who wanted make his country great and powerfull again...maybe you don't study that at school. 

13 minutes ago, estherilla said:

He isn't going to finish by himself with the international stablishment (Rockefeller, Rotschilds, etc) I could believe that he wants to, but it won't be possible. All the US congress, all the world congress people are bought by stablishment....so he can chnage nothing alone. Nut i'm sure he's gonna make USA more xenophobic and more sexist even yet than is now. And that's a very very very bad thing.

school where the establishment teaches you what they want you to know, Just because people have concerns about illegal immigration doesn't make them racist

You people still don't see the big picture and that is why you continue to lose

Uk general election

Eu referendum

Us election 

Call the opposition racist, xenophobic etc what ever helps you justify your lack of understanding, to me your just hypocritical mainstream media sheep with a lot of folks on here

The protestors are a disgrace to democracy just because they can't have their own way.

You'd maybe learn a thing or two if you look past the smear campaign and media insults 

• Like 1