Whiten teeth?

KBK24

Hey,

So I really want to whiten my teeth like Britney's :bigsmile:  but I can't afford to do it at the dentist and I've heard that it damages your teeth.

Sooo.... :howiroll:  Does anyone have a good tip on how to whiten your teeth? I've heard that brushing your teeth with turmeric will help but idk...  :shankyou:

:britney-agreedlol:

I'm using some special whitening baking soda toothpaste but I'm not sure if it's actually doing anything, ask in your local pharmacy or something for whitening products. I don't think it's expensive to get whitening strips or something, you use them yourself. 

Yeah mate... I'll tell ye how. Ya can thank me later.... up in me cabin. Here be one o' the Captain's secrets. Th' product be called "CVS pharmacy 5 minute whitening kit " 'n 'tis super cheap. 'tis th' best one I've tried, 'n I tried th' expensive stuff 'n dentist too. It really makes yer teeth paper white.

• Like 1

I'm using some special whitening baking soda toothpaste but I'm not sure if it's actually doing anything, ask in your local pharmacy or something for whitening products. I don't think it's expensive to get whitening strips or something, you use them yourself. 

but don't they damage the teeth?

you can get your teeth professionally cleaned by your dentist. only costs like 10 bucks and actually helps a lot. (of course this doesn't help if you want your teeth to be SNOW white)

I want them to be snow white.  :D

but it still costs about $50-70 to get them cleaned here in Denmark  :crying5:

I use Crest 3D white toothpaste and mouthwash (I don't use the strips, although I know people who do and say it works well, because I don't want to do THAT much damage to my teeth haha). The whole line is fairly cheap and I noticed a difference after my first use. After 7 days its crazy how white your teeth are. 

But general tips I've picked up:

-Drink your coffee/tea through a straw because you don't want it to touch your teeth. (When you get your teeth whitened professionally, they tell you not to eat anything that would stain a white shirt.)

-Using a mix of hydrogen peroxide and water or baking soda and water while you brush can be a cheap way to whiten.

-Teeth are naturally yellowish (at least healthy teeth). The more calcium and stuff in your body (from say drinking milk) causes this appearance. When you see someone with a pure white smile, its not really natural. 

• Like 2

Yeah mate... I'll tell ye how. Ya can thank me later.... up in me cabin. Here be one o' the Captain's secrets. Th' product be called "CVS pharmacy 5 minute whitening kit " 'n 'tis super cheap. 'tis th' best one I've tried, 'n I tried th' expensive stuff 'n dentist too. It really makes yer teeth paper white.

Who the fuck are you? 

• Like 1