Chrissy Tiegen

QueenBBitches

23 minutes ago, AudioBritneyBeats said:

Please, she's shaded Britney more times then she's been nice to her.

?  well I need to receipts on this because I have not once seen her mention Britney whenever she threw shade. Last year at the bbmas the army said she shaded Brit on the red carpet & Chrissy was quick to shut that down so I hope you're not talking in regards to that 

24 minutes ago, BlackoutEgo said:

?  well I need to receipts on this because I have not once seen her mention Britney whenever she threw shade. Last year at the bbmas the army said she shaded Brit on the red carpet & Chrissy was quick to shut that down so I hope you're not talking in regards to that 

Chrissy actually didn't deny it at all. She just said "that was not my intentions" - like, bitch you still said it.

She shaded her at the BBMAs, she shaded her on Watch What Happens Live, she's shaded her on Lip Sync once, as once as countless times on Twitter. 
She's one of them "fairweather fans" - when she can gain from loving Britney, she'll love Britney. If she can gain from hating her, she'll hate on her.

Chrissy Teigen is literally the definition of a famewhore, and it makes me laugh when she complains about fame, when she literally fought for it. 
I mean, she's famous for no damn reason except being the mother to John Legend's child, and posing topless on the cover of Sports Illustrated. 

And nothing makes me laugh more then a person who constantly chimes her two sense in about people "serving the right time for their crimes" and people being "proven guilty before innocent" - yet, she breaks a federal law & admits to it on National television.....and she pretends it didn't happen & will probably get a slap on the wrist.

Not to mention, the countless stories of heard of people meeting her, and her acting like she's Mariah Carey, and being a bitch.  
She clearly has the intelligence of a 2 year old.

1 hour ago, AudioBritneyBeats said:

Chrissy actually didn't deny it at all. She just said "that was not my intentions" - like, bitch you still said it.

She shaded her at the BBMAs, she shaded her on Watch What Happens Live, she's shaded her on Lip Sync once, as once as countless times on Twitter. 
She's one of them "fairweather fans" - when she can gain from loving Britney, she'll love Britney. If she can gain from hating her, she'll hate on her.

Chrissy Teigen is literally the definition of a famewhore, and it makes me laugh when she complains about fame, when she literally fought for it. 
I mean, she's famous for no damn reason except being the mother to John Legend's child, and posing topless on the cover of Sports Illustrated. 

And nothing makes me laugh more then a person who constantly chimes her two sense in about people "serving the right time for their crimes" and people being "proven guilty before innocent" - yet, she breaks a federal law & admits to it on National television.....and she pretends it didn't happen & will probably get a slap on the wrist.

Not to mention, the countless stories of heard of people meeting her, and her acting like she's Mariah Carey, and being a bitch.  
She clearly has the intelligence of a 2 year old.

Well I seen the tweets regarding the bbmas and she didn't shade nor did she even mention Britney & she did infact deny that she was shading Britney & after she denied it then fans started accusing her of shading iggy and that's when she said "well which one is it iffy or Britney" because fans couldn't make up their minds. 

I will say she did shade britney when it came to lip syncing at the vmas because she tweeted along with the performances, but I kind of side with her on that one. She was just disappointed that Britney was lip syncing & I could honestly respect that. There should be no excuse to not sing live ESPECIALLY to a slow song , but that's the only time I've noticed shade coming from her 

7 minutes ago, BlackoutEgo said:

Well I seen the tweets regarding the bbmas and she didn't shade nor did she even mention Britney & she did infact deny that she was shading Britney & after she denied it then fans started accusing her of shading iggy and that's when she said "well which one is it iffy or Britney" because fans couldn't make up their minds. 

I will say she did shade britney when it came to lip syncing at the vmas because she tweeted along with the performances, but I kind of side with her on that one. She was just disappointed that Britney was lip syncing & I could honestly respect that. There should be no excuse to not sing live ESPECIALLY to a slow song , but that's the only time I've noticed shade coming from her 

Um, I said Chrissy shaded her on "Lip-Sync" - As in the TV Show she is one. 
and She also shaded Britney during the Red Carpet of the BBMAs. She denied it was Britney because Britney Army went in on her, and wasn't going to stop if she fking admitted it. Chrissy's a little bitch. She kisses ass to get what she wants. 
Someone performed Britney once, and she went "Better then Britney ever has" or something. 

and Honestly Ego, why are you even here? I have  NEVER seen you ever say anything nice about Britney or her music. 

30 minutes ago, AudioBritneyBeats said:

Um, I said Chrissy shaded her on "Lip-Sync" - As in the TV Show she is one. 
and She also shaded Britney during the Red Carpet of the BBMAs. She denied it was Britney because Britney Army went in on her, and wasn't going to stop if she fking admitted it. Chrissy's a little bitch. She kisses ass to get what she wants. 
Someone performed Britney once, and she went "Better then Britney ever has" or something. 

and Honestly Ego, why are you even here? I have  NEVER seen you ever say anything nice about Britney or her music. 

Yes I'm aware of that but there's still no mention regarding it, I also was talking in regards to the bbmas. We can't just assume what her intentions were in regards to shading because only she knows that. I still have yet to see receipts regarding it but that's fine. 

And what do u mean why am I even here? Just because I asked for receipts ? Lmao ? And um where were u when glory was released & Britney did all that promo? Cuz I was praising the fuck out of her lol. Anyways all I did was ask receipts in regards to the shade I don't get where all that is coming from. Ain't that serious boo

• Like 1

To clarify you can like an artist and still have issues with the lipsyncing. John Legend has also called out the lipsyncing. 95% of the fanbase, especially those one this board, call it out regularly.  It's not an unfair critique its just a constant one that doesn't need to be called out all the time because it's obviously not changing anytime soon.

Idk what else Chrissy said about Britney but I honestly don't think she means whatever she said from a mean girl stance.

• Like 1