WHERE. THE. FUCKS. IS. THE. SECOND. FUCKING. SINGLE. FOR. FUCKING. SAKES.

rockmein

1 hour ago, Domino said:

Look up Britney's single release history. This is pretty standard waiting time in between. I'm super bored waiting for it, too, but I'm not ready to say the era is "over". :frenchy:

Yeah, we have to wait at least until December to say that the era is over. If the single is not out by then that's when we can guess that they won't release anything else :goodside:

• Like 2

there's no second single.

anyhow. fun fact time!

did you know ?! 

the top 6 spots of best selling albums this week worldwide are all from Japan.

now offcours I noticed as the years go buy and the album US market is dying that more and more Japanese albums are popping in the top 20

but wow...in less than a year the US market got completely destroyed... is there really a point  releasing the billboard 100 chart weekly ? those numbers are just humiliating !

who would have thought one day in a country of 320 million people nobody would bother buying albums...

its extra funny because DVD/BLURAY sales are not damaged at all...[as well as cinemas]

INFACT the other day I was sitting at home and thought to myself how I want to watch a movie but I haven't been to the theatre in 9 years [and wont go] and I was willing to pay the full price to watch it on my TV... so how come at this age Cineplex has not developed an app for smart TV where movies are released on the same day as they do on the big screen and you could just pay to watch it at home ? wouldn't that be brilliant ?   id totally pay.

are popcorn sales that important for them ?