Britney Spears’ mystery ‘London crush’ on motorcycle identified!

News

marie claire 1.jpg

The mystery is solved!

While staying in London, Britney posted a video on her Instagram account of a guy riding a motorcycle and captioned  the video “The men in London OMG.” It turns out the gentlemen in the video is identified as a Phil, 46, who works for Hearst magazines in London’s West End.

phil-1.jpg?resize=370%2C655

Phil, 46, who works for Hearst magazines in London’s West End, was alerted to the footage and admits he is “flattered” by the comments.

But he insisted he will not let it go to his head.

He told The Sun: “If I took it that way I’d be big-headed as she couldn’t see me properly because I had a helmet and glasses on.

“I’m under no illusion it was probably the motorbike and the image she liked, rather than me.”

When The Sun told Britney we had identified her “crush” she said: “OMG — I can’t believe you found him.”

Phil, who lives with wife Louise and daughters Millie, 11, and six-year-old Daisy in Kingston, South West London, was alerted to the footage by a workmate who recognised his crash helmet.

He then posted an article about it on Facebook, which pals found “hilarious”.

Phil said: “The kids love it and are enjoying the spotlight after their dad got picked out. They’ve been trying to prove to their friends it’s really me.”

He said account manager Louise, 42 “can’t believe the fuss it’s made and finds it quite funny.”

Instagram Photo

Too funny!

Source

View the full article

• 5 weeks later...