Britney Spears opens up about her conservatorship during The “Jonathan Ross” show!

News

queen 5

A very lucky fan was able to attend the recording for Britney’s appearance on The Jonathan Ross Show, and we’ve got him here to spill all the details on what we can expect for when the show airs on Saturday. Check out his tweets below:

This sounds like this is going to be a good interview. We are glad Britney is opening up more about her process with “Glory” and also more personal stuff going on in her life. Britney maybe you should write a book soon ?  Interview airs this Saturday, October 1st!

i heart 1

View the full article

34 minutes ago, heather said:

There was already a post about this but apparently she spoke about how she didn't have control before the way she did with glory. I'm curious if she actually said it was because of the conservatorship (using this word) or if the fan(s) are drawing their own conclusions.

There was a journalist in the audience who confirmed she did mention it: http://popcrush.com/britney-spears-reportedly-addresses-her-conservatorship-for-the-first-time-on-upcoming-episode-of-the-jonathan-ross-show/

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I'm really glad she was open about it, and confirmed my initial feelings that she's got a lot more freedom now than in the past, which I'm extremely happy for her!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, heather said:

I'm really glad she was open about it, and confirmed my initial feelings that she's got a lot more freedom now than in the past, which I'm extremely happy for her!

Same here. I know a lot of that was speculation, but seeing her confirm a relaxing of the restrictions is very nice. I'm not going to lie, I am *super* curious as to the real reasons it's been extended for so long, but I also respect that that's her private business.

1 hour ago, Nostalgia said:

She said she's been under it for three years? But she's been under it since 2008... It's been a lot longer than 3 years.

She has shitty memory and gets nervous so she probably just blurted out 3 years but itns been 8. I'm sure there's been some changes to it in that time but I doubt she really thinks its 3 years.