whoever still has an exhell account

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Can anyone of you guys tell me how i delete my account on exhell? i already let them know that im off to a far far far aways galaxy ;D

PM ME ON THE CHAT!

Can anyone of you guys tell me how i delete my account on exhell? i already let them know that im off to a far far far aways galaxy ;D

The slime ball doesn't make it easy. You have to email Jordan and tell him you want your account deleted and then he'll reply letting you know when it's done. That's what I had to do. It only took him about 24hrs to respond though. :huh2:  :h8w8:

Totally worth it! I'm never going back to exhell! What a traitor! #shameonyoujordan  :dealwitit:

The slime ball doesn't make it easy. You have to email Jordan and tell him you want your account deleted and then he'll reply letting you know when it's done. That's what I had to do. It only took him about 24hrs to respond though. :huh2:  :h8w8:

Totally worth it! I'm never going back to exhell! What a traitor! #shameonyoujordan  :dealwitit:

thanks a LOT!:) will give them some shade before writing that mail to jordan...but at least he sees that no one wants to stay on this sinking ship  ;)

for those of you who still has an account on that forum can yall promote universe there? thanks. 

OMG I think I love you^^ dara is in fact the real queen of korea. love me some KISS!  :kiss2:  :xf6:  :bffs:

• Like 2

for those of you who still has an account on that forum can yall promote universe there? thanks. 

I was on the other day only because theres some people I PM on there, and Jordan has a pinned post about how if you promote any Britney related websites you'll be banned. So just a warning to people who want to keep their exhell account- though idk why. I myself feel much more comfortable here.

But I thought it was pretty b.s. Like you cant promote any other britney website because you dont want your BUSINESS taken away Jordan? He may not have been getting any money to begin with, but he does now.

• Like 2

I was on the other day only because theres some people I PM on there, and Jordan has a pinned post about how if you promote any Britney related websites you'll be banned. So just a warning to people who want to keep their exhell account- though idk why. I myself feel much more comfortable here.

But I thought it was pretty b.s. Like you cant promote any other britney website because you dont want your BUSINESS taken away Jordan? He may not have been getting any money to begin with, but he does now.

eww. hes just full of bull. u know? i hate that dwarf. and all those so called "fans" who keeps supporting a forum clearly not because of britney but because of so shady backstabbing  webmaster. ew.

universe is our home now.

No he locked my account so I can't post or even make a new account so I think he banned me and I didn't do anything I was on his bf ig n liked a few of his photos and told him he was cute than I try n log into exhale the next day and it said I no longer had access etc and I emailed him

A few times with no response so I moved here and tbh it's better Jordan is a lil bitch for doing that you shouldn't mix buisness with personal

No he locked my account so I can't post or even make a new account so I think he banned me and I didn't do anything I was on his bf ig n liked a few of his photos and told him he was cute than I try n log into exhale the next day and it said I no longer had access etc and I emailed him

A few times with no response so I moved here and tbh it's better Jordan is a lil bitch for doing that you shouldn't mix buisness with personal

lmao. After his bf :dead:

eww. hes just full of bull. u know? i hate that dwarf. and all those so called "fans" who keeps supporting a forum clearly not because of britney but because of so shady backstabbing  webmaster. ew.

universe is our home now.

And Im incredibly happy about it :D 

And seriously hes messed up. Id never go back. 

• Like 1

awwww. cut him some slack...his mailbox must be overfilling with hate letters and ban requests. :tbh::D

Not sure theres much promoting to do anymore. Everyone has moved or knows damn well where were at :giggle:

• Like 2