Confessions On A Dancefloor is slaying me so damn hard right now

I_need_me

4 hours ago, BLACKOUTBRlT said:

First time in 12 YEARS????

:queenie:

:queenie::queenie::queenie:

It is a flawless album tho. Don't forget about the bonus tracks or whatever, just as flawless

Reveal hidden contents

Fighting Spirit

Super Pop

History

& Keep the Trance is a good unreleased one :moorangu:

I started to check for her in 2012, I've only listened to MDNA, Rebel Heart, Confessions and of course her hits. I really love her and I acknowledge her as the queen that she is, but I can't really be considered a fan, that's why I'm not familiar with most of her work :aintevenmad: 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2016 at 3:19 PM, I_need_me said:

I started to check for her in 2012, I've only listened to MDNA, Rebel Heart, Confessions and of course her hits. I really love her and I acknowledge her as the queen that she is, but I can't really be considered a fan, that's why I'm not familiar with most of her work :aintevenmad: 

MDNA is probably her worst album. Her collection is great. I had a transitional period literally just like you, I bought Confessions way back when and always listened to her occasionally but got more into her around 2012

• 6 months later...
12 hours ago, Mr.Womanizer said:

American Life is amazing too!! listen to it, very personal. Shame she released it during a tumultuous time in America, that album deserved more

Old thread, but I'm gonna allow it because Confessions is still amazing to this day.

American Life who?

I was 10 when Confessions was released, so I was innocent to the world - and I still love the album :crying2: But I gotta admit I love the unmixed/separated versions better.